SOLD PRICE REDUCED Aurora Star -- 1,000 Full Cash Set + 500 Extras (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hell, I’ll take a barrel of $20’s too
@Pinkdan on a first date...

unnamed-2.jpg

OP updated for running tallies of dibs if split of full set and separate sales of extras. I wanted to note that @jga was unable to post in the thread as a new PCFer but PMd me for 140 $2s and 80 $5s. Consider this post as a dibs proxy on his behalf. Also note that I am allowing barrel splits at this time for the remaining $2s (3 barrels) and $25s (5 barrels).

Going to bump my dibs to:

100x .25’s
200x $1’s
200x $5’s
Sorry @Pinkdan you know what that means. Fracs are back to @Rbonus012. Also, my apologies to anyone who was lurking for the full set, because I am going to go ahead and lock in current split dibs in order to secure the @Rbonus012 deal.

Most chips are now pending. I will PM buyers with PP&FF info and final costs.

I still have the following chips remaining to sell:
  • 1 barrel of $5s @ $5/chip
  • 4 barrels of $20s @ $8/chip
  • 5 barrels of $100s @ $4.50/chip
  • 3 barrels of $2s @ $2.25/chip
  • 5 barrels of $25s @ $4.50/chip

UPDATE: After a tough negotiation between me, myself and I, we have all decided on a deal where I hold back a barrel each of the following chips:
  • $2/$5/$20/$25/$100
Assuming all pending sales are finalized, that leaves the following chips to sell:
  • 1 barrel of $5s @ $5/chip
  • 4 3 barrels of $20s @ $8/chip
  • 5 4 barrels of $100s @ $4.50/chip
  • 3 2 barrels of $2s @ $2.25/chip
  • 5 4 barrels of $25s @ $4.50/chip
I am also going to shamelessly plug a future wanted ad for 1 mint barrel each of the frac, snapper and $1. No promises of future sample sets, but it is a possibility. For now, I just want something nice to remember that I used to own this set.

All sales mentioned above have been finalized. I still have barrels of $25 and $2 but I'm gonna close down the thread now. These may pop in a separate sale thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom