SOLD PRICE DROP Matsui Emerald Bay Cash Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CantSpellPoker

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For sale is my Emerald Bay set from a previous Matsui group buy. These have seen play only twice since being purchased (most of the $5’s and all of the $20’s + $100’s are still unplayed). I did sand one barrel of $20’s with ultra fine sandpaper in an experiment to see how it affects texture. No visible effect, but they are a bit less slippery than the others. These are great chips, I simply haven’t used them like I hoped I would.

Breakdown is as follows:
$0.25 x 100
$1 x 200
$5 x 300
$20 x 80
$100 x 20
Total: 700 chips.

I also have 2 dealer buttons and 4 poker sized cut cards that I will include for anyone who buys the whole bundle.

Price is $825 $780 $750 (SHIPPED WITHIN THE US, prefer not to ship internationally at this point) for the whole lot - chips, racks, buttons, and cut cards.

Prefer to sell as one lot, but will split IF all chips are accounted for. Not really interested in keeping a spare rack or two around. Split pricing is as follows:

$0.25’s, $1’s, $5’s: $1.25/chip plus shipping (racks included)
$20’s + $100’s: $1.35/chip plus shipping (racks included)

Please post your interest here in this thread first. You may then send a follow up PM, if you wish. I will not honor dibs or claims made solely via PM.

Venmo preferred, will also take PayPal F&F.

Thanks for looking. If anyone has questions, or feels I’ve missed anything, let me know.

EAF3B97E-2BBE-492A-AC28-4CC5ADC60707.jpeg

F52D4162-B60F-47B1-ABC2-91C0C0D74E29.jpeg

E3CF480E-2860-40DC-90C9-051609455B7F.jpeg

B325626F-B0BD-48F1-8563-06E66B99095A.jpeg

Last edited:
As a relatively new chipper, I would be all over this set if I had not already purchased some high quality plastics. Throwing in the cut cards and dealer buttons is a nice touch too. GLWS.

This is an amazing price. Also, for what it’s worth, this is by far the best color breakdown of the chips.

Last edited:
Lots of Emerald Bay chips on the board lately, I like it. Cool to see these great chips get into new chipper's hands.

This would’ve been a snap but for me like 4 or 5 months ago. Awesome chips! GLWS

Ready made cash set with an excellent breakdown at a nice price. Very nice and good luck with your sale :tup:

Anyone have a description of what Matsui chips are like? Intrigued by this set, but not had any experience with them I think

Anyone have a description of what Matsui chips are like? Intrigued by this set, but not had any experience with them I think

Slippery with exploding stacks. But easily remedied with a light sanding that doesn't affect the colors. They won't stack like Paulson's afterwards but will be pretty good. I love 'em

Colors are off-the-charts great. This is the best color breakdown from .25-$1-$5, easily. Definitely slippery, but the chips are substantial, crisp edges, good sound to them. I really like my set of these.

Also, this asking price is well below the $1.35/chip these originally sold for, if I remember correctly.

As @MaxB and @BNM both stated, these are vastly different from Paulson/high end clay chips. But that's not a bad thing, as long as you know what you're getting. Sort of like how deep dish pizza isn't really pizza at all, and once you accept that, it becomes delicious.

They do tend to slide, and they are heavy (good kind of heavy, in my opinion). With that weight, they have much more of a "thud" feel/sound than the "click" of traditional clay chips. The colors are extremely vibrant. The edges are completely square/sharp.

The fracs, $1's, and $5's sold for $1.35/chip in the original group buy. The $20's and $100's were $1.40/chip. I may be off by a cent or two, but that's the general gist.

They are great chips. Stay cleaner way longer than paulsons. Less likely to break if dropped, and can be picked up magnets. Love the sharp edges and colors. I’m a fan.

TGIF bump with a price drop. $800 shipped for chips, racks, buttons, and cut cards.

Why do you have to post these for such an awesome price when I’m buying a house......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom