Price check - Probably have to liquidate some sets (1 Viewer)

brains613

Flush
Reaction score
My fiancee needs a bit of dental work. We've been putting it off for a bit, but she's in lot of pain, so I need to be able to pay for it this week. So I'm thinking of selling two cash sets. Looking for price estimates for the below.

PCA set - All Secondaries, all unused when I got them.

1's x 300 - Used the most. Could use a bath, but all still sharp edges.
5's x 340 - Used, sharp edges
25's x 100 - Used the least. Very sharp edges, some may still be chalky.
100s x 20 - Bought new, maybe used only twice.
Oh, and there's a rack of unbranded Paulson roulettes that I've been using as fracs. Navy blue (Blurple?) hotstamps with the word "roulette" and a big number 5.

(Hurts to even type that...)

Four Suits set - Bought second-hand, used four times by me. Still in VERY good condition.

1 rack nickels
2 racks quarters
2 racks dollars
3 racks five dollars
1 rack twenties

I have five extras of each chip, plus a barrel of mislabeled hundreds. They're the black chip, but they have the 20 inlay. (LOL BCC QC)

Thoughts on prices? Probably better off breaking up the PCA set into racks, huh?

Just looking for guidance here. I can put up a sale thread later.

Dibs on PCA $100's. :)

Although I have a slight conflict of interest in that I'd probably like to buy some of those PCA chips, my estimate as far as a current market value goes would be around $1.00-$1.25 for the $1 chips (depending on how used), $2.00-$2.25 for the $5 chips, $1.75-$2.00 for the $25 chips and $3.50-$4.00 for the $100 chips.

Those PCAs are gonna go in record time. Who wants the over/under on four minutes and seventeen seconds?

Agree with bentax pricing on the PCA secondaries; the $5 chips might even draw up to $3/chip if in no hurry to sell. I'd expect the $100 chips to start selling for $4/chip + too.

Estimated current market value:
860-chip PCA set: $1500
945-chip Four Suits set: $900 (maybe up to $990 for the right buyer)

Agree with bentax pricing on the PCA secondaries; the $5 chips might even draw up to $3/chip if in no hurry to sell. I'd expect the $100 chips to start selling for $4/chip + too.

Agreed. I was going with prices I thought would safely sell within 24 hours (in the context of liquidating to raise cash). I also agree the $5 and $100 have a higher ceiling since they are in demand outside just people who want to expand/start a PCA set.

Thanks, guys. That's helpful. (In a way.) I have something of a plan, maybe... (Probably not..)

Not sure if there's anything near you, but my wife needed a root canal due to a sudden onset of pain and we wound up going to a dental school at UCONN in Connecticut and saved a boatload of money over a traditional dentist for the procedure, and the student who did the work was fantastic.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom