Price Check Indiana Grand Set (3 Viewers)

What do you think the premium based on the condition of these chips?

Similar (okay looked closer, the eBay ones look a bit better) condition sold recently well below that listing: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/indiana-grand-cash-set-700pcs-paulson-rhc.111044/

Screen Shot 2023-11-05 at 3.26.49 PM.png

Also wanted to note that these are NOT commonly known as Top Hat and Cane (THC) here, they are RHC. RHC is cheaper than THC.

Typical pricing on these is
Primary $1’s 125-150 rack
Primary $5’s 250-300 rack
Primary $25’s 150-200 rack
Primary $100’s 300-350 rack
Primary $500’s 300-350 rack

Prices can vary by how mint they are but this should give you a idea of what they have been going for over the past year.

Last edited:
I'd say these are worth about $1600.

Could be a bit lower to be honest in todays somewhat slow market, but I'd say that price would be very reasonable.

Estimate is based on rack pricing of:
$1: $115
$5: $250
$25: $150
$100: $350
$500: $400

Similar (okay looked closer, the eBay ones look a bit better) condition sold recently well below that listing: https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/indiana-grand-cash-set-700pcs-paulson-rhc.111044/

View attachment 1220417

Also wanted to note that these are NOT commonly known as Top Hat and Cane (THC) here, they are RHC. RHC is cheaper than THC.
The difference between THC and RHC are just the two cane that are in the opposite direction right? I sometimes see Paulson with or without a circle around the edge, that don’t make a difference right?

THC

ring GIF

Dammit, I said I was going to bed, but now I've got to watch Clerks II.

The difference between THC and RHC are just the two cane that are in the opposite direction right? I sometimes see Paulson with or without a circle around the edge, that don’t make a difference right?
The biggest difference *is* the ring. The hats and canes are a bit different in the RHC, but it's essentially the ring.
Further, the idea is that ring seems to prevent flea bites, allowing the chips to stay in better condition longer.

There's rules about that on PCF but on eBay, anything goes...

Further, the idea is that ring seems to prevent flea bites, allowing the chips to stay in better condition longer.

There's rules about that on PCF but on eBay, anything goes...
So THC has the edge circle and all canes going in the same direction, while RHC have no edge circle and two canes going the opposite direction is that correct? Also I seem to remember seeing a mold where the hat itself is facing outward towards the edge, is that a thing as well?

What rules are we talking about here?

So THC has the edge circle and all canes going in the same direction, while RHC have no edge circle and two canes going the opposite direction is that correct?
Yes.

THC
2C59D17F-1200-459E-AB36-A7656A316B3C.jpeg

RHC
7F45EC30-53E0-48BB-AB21-180F23C598C5.jpeg

(Pics from MOGH ChipGuide)
What rules are we talking about here?
Listing the IG chips as "Top Hat & Cane" is misleading. Don't think that would be allowed in the classifieds here.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom