SOLD CLOSED - Dunes Las Vegas on House Mold - Owners Reserve Auction (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheChipVault

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
TBD - 500 DUNES Chips - 1's, 5's, 25's, 100's, 500's, 1000's WILL BE GENERAL PCF AUCTIONS OPEN TO ALL BIDDERS

Dunes $1 - (99) CURRENTLY ON AUCTION https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/99-dunes-house-mold-1-chips.117770/
Dunes $5 - (100) x 2 - 1 Mint $5 in each rack.
Dunes $25 - (102)
Dunes $100 - (74)
Dunes $500 - (20)
Dunes $1000 - (5)

Shaped Inlays

Each Denomination Will Be Auctioned Seperately - Condition As Pictured

IMG_0759.jpeg

IMG_0756.jpeg

IMG_0755.jpeg

IMG_0754.jpeg

IMG_0758.jpeg

IMG_0757.jpeg

IMG_0753.jpeg

Last edited:
i bought my first rack , which had 101 , a long time ago, this rack looks pretty decent
Did you buy them from Michael Patton? If you did they were mine :)

I stand corrected.. may have sold them to Todd!
interesting, i paid 1000 for mine, back in the day, if i recall correctly. I don't think anyone else had a rack at that time, or declared they had one. Then i stared buying singles on eBay, got up to around 75 before competition put an end to that, but i found a second rack on eBay within a larger set that I bought, paid about 5 bucks a chip for the entire set, back in the good old days.

interesting, i paid 1000 for mine, back in the day, if i recall correctly. I don't think anyone else had a rack at that time, or declared they had one. Then i stared buying singles on eBay, got up to around 75 before competition put an end to that, but i found a second rack on eBay within a larger set that I bought, paid about 5 bucks a chip for the entire set, back in the good old days.
My business partner and I had matching sets. I would have sold it to MP or TK. Can't remember who exactly. Lots of chips over lots of years.

It's also possible that TK picked them up from MP. At some point MP contacted me to get my blessing to resell the personal collection sets he picked up from me. That's just the kind of human MP was.. class act RIP my friend.

The originals are in a league of it‘s own.
What they do with a retired mold? Destroy?

Would love a remake of them - by CPC!

The only other person that I know has the in quantity and has had them for a long time is @Jackstraw I am thinking he has at least two racks in excellent condition. He may have more but he also has a very nice full set.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom