Presidential Poker Plaques Interest (1 Viewer)

I would get a few $500s and $1000s. I have a number of the Matsui $20s and $100s and their quality is unreal. I also have a ton of the MSK $5s and, while not nearly as nice as the Matsui plaques, the MSKs are great, also, and definitely a fantastic deal at that price point. I just don't use them. :(

I might have an interest in 20's and 100's , depends on my disposable income

Very interested, but unfortunately currently in a poker spending freeze. It all depends on timing.

Interested in Matsui $20/$100s, but curious what MSK $5, $20, $100 would look like.

Most likely in for:

MSK
$20 x 40
$100 x 20

Matsui
$20 x 20
$100 x 10

But I'll prolly do more, lol.

@Apache Squeeze them into the Monaco chips cash set I just ordered, lol (a.k.a. luckylucero)

Last edited:
Re-posting some pics to suck in some more potentials lol...

andrew-jackson-plaque-stack.jpg

ben-franklin-plaque-stack.jpg

5plaque-3.jpg

And there is a nice case out there to house them... anyone know the brand?

image.jpeg

Looks like MSK made $5 and $20 plaques before. Here are the MSK prototypes from one of the older GBs. Varying dark to light.

proto-2.jpg

proto-3.jpg

@Apache
Artwork is from @p5woody from chiptalk.net.
His email is: p5woody@hotmail.com
Hopefully he is willing to give approval and do any updates to his artwork.

@justsomedude posted back in Nov 2014:
===========================================================
  • Talk to @p5woody about the art... he should be familiar with the MSK file setup from his experience with the $5s. Don't forget to tip him for his time/efforts.
  • Also run it by @SixSpeedFury, since the $20 plaque art was originally commissioned by him.
  • The lady you want to talk to at MSK is Eui. Here is her email: euisookla[at]gmail[dot]com
  • You should probably mention the $5.00 plaques and that you're with the same crew; it may help her knowing what we are expecting.
  • The only real hassle I had was the international wire transfer, which you'll have to do from your bank. It will involve moving the money from PayPal to your bank, and then going to your bank to setup the transfer.
===========================================================

interested in $100's...would also be interested in MSK Apache dealer button.

Last edited:
I have no idea what these cost in the past, but cost depending I could be interested in 20-40 $100’s.

@Apache says about $7 for MSK and $20 for Matsui. But with a large order, maybe it will be less .
Matsuis’ look sexy. MSKs could look better if they show the picture better. I would go with the lighter one from the pictures above, number 4.

Pretty sure MSK prices have jumped significantly since the last $$ plaque orders (along with product quality) . Still not in Matsui range, but probably closer to $10 each than $5. The required air shipping is also an unavoidable and large expense.

There seems to be plenty of interest so I will move this project forward. We will start to develop some new artwork.

It would be AWESOME to do parallel GB, one with Matsui, the other with MSK. I'm 100% IN with Matsui, 100% OUT with MSK.
I understand this is intended to be MSK-only. Bummer.

If MSK made the plaques, added the picture on top, then added a clear coat, it would look pretty similar to the Matsui at a cheaper price, if they can process their plaques that way. Although like BGinGA mentioned, MSK might cost a little more this time around, but still cheaper than Matsui.

I like the original artwork.
I like the Matsui plaques.
I like the MSK price.
If @Apache goes with MSK, I hope somehow MSK can get a similar look to the Matsui plaques.

Of course it is up to @Apache how he wants to do things. Its his group buy, his legwork.
Maybe he will do a vote for MSK or Matsui.
Maybe he will keep the original artwork, plaque design so people can add on to their existing Matsui plaques and add a Matsui $5.
I wouldn't mind seeing what he comes up with for the new artwork and MSK plaque design.

Interested depending on final cost

Looking to either add $5 or $20 plaques to a my existing microstakes set. Or and the more expensive option is to build a plaque only heads up set (would need $5, $20 and $100).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom