Presidential Poker Plaques Interest (1 Viewer)

Apache

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I have been getting many requests for these. If there is enough interest and the original developers are ok I will make an order for.
$5, $20, $100
$500? $1000?

Here is a picture of the $5. I would actually like to tweak this one a bit. All plaques would be made by MSK
abraham-lincoln-msk-plaque.jpg

Very interested. Mostly 5s and 20s but probably 100s too.

Last edited:
I might be interested in some $5’s if made on the smaller size (Majestic $100). Also depends on tweaks made. If made on the same size as the originals I can’t say for sure.

I love my $20s and $100's. i would likely get some $5's if they looked compatible with the $20 and $100s that i have.

On the Apache website the $5, $20 and $100 plaques are all listed as 82mm x 57mm. The $5 plaque is $6.99, but the $20 and $100 plaques are $19. Is there a reason they are the same size yet so much more expensive? It that old pricing based on them being rare and hard to get at the time they listed them? Seems like they should all be the same price if they are the same size or is the realistic green printing more expensive?

On the Apache website the $5, $20 and $100 plaques are all listed as 82mm x 57mm. The $5 plaque is $6.99, but the $20 and $100 plaques are $19. Is there a reason they are the same size yet so much more expensive? It that old pricing based on them being rare and hard to get at the time they listed them? Seems like they should all be the same price if they are the same size or is the realistic green printing more expensive?

The $20 and $100 listed on his site are the Matsui plaques. They really are that much nicer, and they cost that much more from the manufacturer. It's been a couple years since I've gotten MSK plaques though. I've heard they've improved the quality (which was never bad, just not Matsui amazing).

The problem with the $5 small 82x57 MSK plaques is that the corners are too rounded for the size when representing a note. It's why the $20 and $100 Matsui look so much better. Don't know if the corner radius is something you can change but would be good if they are slightly sharper or use a bigger plaque so that the corner isn't so dominant.

The problem with the $5 small 82x57 MSK plaques is that the corners are too rounded for the size when representing a note. It's why the $20 and $100 Matsui look so much better. Don't know if the corner radius is something you can change but would be good if they are slightly sharper or use a bigger plaque so that the corner isn't so dominant.
Negative ghost rider. I love the MSK plaques and was part of the original GBs for the $5 and $20 MSK plaques as well as the Matsui $100. I don't know what current pricing is for the MSKs are, I Heard it went up but I don't know how much, but at the time for about 35-40% of the cost of Matsuis, the MSK were winner, winner, chicken dinner. Yes the Matsui were better but not for difference in price IMO, and I know there are others here that will disagree with me on that too. As for the rounded corners, I almost prefer them over the squareness of the Matsui. They both handle phenomenally and I think the sizes of the originals are spot on in my book.

Definitely want some! Been waiting forever to land some of these. $5s for sure.

Last edited:
Rough idea of the pricing.
Msk $7
Matsui $20
Matsui makes a great plaque but the price is way too high.

My plan is to have Msk make all three plaques.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom