SOLD Premium Chips I should sell (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are so awesome
Yeah they are! It’s crazy how that little spot practically glows in person with any sort of indirect light. So hard to photograph
2DD3442D-C0F6-43EE-B2A1-A43EC36AEC48.jpeg

C752D130-D61E-4C1F-9C8D-219F88B57D8E.jpeg

Confirming those RPC $5s were milled not murdered?

To respect the community and the seller, I sent a PM first, just to be on the up and up

DIBS on the chickity chicken!

to everyone else...if you want to dibs something you must do so in thread so people can see....sending PM...is not dibs...if you sent PM and then decided you want them..then please reply the dibs in the thread too so everyone can see

I thought milling or removing labels were both murdering?
The milling process is the use of a drill and bit to remove inlay/hotstamp. Where the typical “murder” of standard inlay is typically not done this way?

Not all murdered chips have been milled, but all milled chips have been murdered
1675466148696.gif

The milling process is the use of a drill and bit to remove inlay/hotstamp. Where the typical “murder” of standard inlay is typically not done this way?

Not all murdered chips have been milled, but all milled chips have been murdered View attachment 1072897
Is that codified somewhere? :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

In my book, murdering is inlay removal and milling is removing material from a hot stamp or blank with a bit. They are mutually exclusive. JMHO though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom