SOLD Pre-order: Custom Table Toppers (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this may have been asked somewhere in this thread or in a similar thread… but any thoughts on making a topper sized to accommodate traditional 6-foot folding tables (72x30)?
I’m looking for a 71 1/2 x 29 1/2 oval for my Chanman. Are you looking for an oval or a rectangle, @shleepytime?

Anyone else with Chanman basic 8 player table interested in a topper that would fit that table?

I’m looking for a 71 1/2 x 29 1/2 oval for my Chanman. Are you looking for an oval or a rectangle, @shleepytime?

Anyone else with Chanman basic 8 player table interested in a topper that would fit that table?
Those dimensions would be perfect. I could go oval or rectangle. My preference would be rectangle... but oval will work just as well.

The DDLM is awesome. It was a tough choice but I went with the tiki chips, so I’ll probably get one of those ( if the offer is open to everyone). Or the NY skyline. Or the Vegas skyline. Or….. can’t wait to see what else rolls off.

Anyone that has any extra of these? Asking for a friend… really

1659830833110.png

1659830915336.png

1659830931456.png

I think you could play off of one of the chips colors. The .25 chip is my favorite. The colors just pop so nice off these mats that i feel it would be a waist to not use some vibrant color schemes
The only challenge with matching chip colors with large parts of the topper design is that they tend to blend in a lot with the topper, making it difficult to see them. I noticed this on my Google topper:

1659902268344.png

The only challenge with matching chip colors with large parts of the topper design is that they tend to blend in a lot with the topper, making it difficult to see them. I noticed this on my Google topper:

View attachment 963069
Oh very interesting. The toppers youv sold just have such great colors! For ex your super mario topper looked incredible but idgaf about mario so i felt like i coukdnt buy it but a tiki topper with also amazing color would be an instant purchase. Im no designer but youv show you can make some incredible designs so i bet you could come out with some looking toppers. Also if i could suggest 1 thing it would be a rectangular box in the middle for flop turn and river. Would love that.

View attachment 963069
As much as I love that table topper, you are right . Is very busy. Maybe if you ever do another one for a friend lol. Mute the colors a little bit like grayscale almost

For the community to weigh in on: How much interest is out there for a blackjack topper? Specifically which one of the two following real designs would those people prefer?

1659989443396.png

1659989393382.png

For the community to weigh in on: How much interest is out there for a blackjack topper? Specifically which one of the two following real designs would those people prefer?

View attachment 963744

View attachment 963742
On the blackjack topper, I'm able to pretty much reproduce the JD one, but I'm curious if the small print is even needed? (a) I can't see it from your image -- not sure if you have anything closer (b) are "home game blackjack" rules really that specific that it's warranted? (c) are there "bonus" games that applicable for home game versions of blackjack?

Or would this really just be as simple as the betting circles, and the headers up top (odds), along with the JD logo?

Oh mannnnn. If we're doin blackjack toppers then I'll have to keep buying and buying. And if we do a hold em table topper for a craps layout I'm gonna go broke.
Luckily my degeneracy stops at blackjack. Maybe @doublebooyah85 would be into craps...

Or would this really just be as simple as the betting circles, and the headers up top (odds), along with the JD logo?

I’m fine with simple. Esp if the goal is to get enough buyer interest. People may not be into side bet shenanigans.

Maybe try a provocative silhouette for the betting circle for something more eye catching?

On the blackjack topper, I'm able to pretty much reproduce the JD one, but I'm curious if the small print is even needed? (a) I can't see it from your image -- not sure if you have anything closer (b) are "home game blackjack" rules really that specific that it's warranted? (c) are there "bonus" games that applicable for home game versions of blackjack?

Would love a James Bond and Palms Playboy club blackjack/roulette and craps topper. Take my money! :wtf: BOOOYAHo_O

1660003309409.png

ill just leave this here, thinking of doing a whole make over for the poker room === maybe room 217 and a custom overlook set ? not sure if this is even my idea or did someone here already inception it into my head. /?/? yup , just checked. there is an overlook set here. inception is real! totally thought this was an original idea of my own :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom