Post your TRK Photos here (16 Viewers)

Plus, i have a feeling this set will be with me all the way to the retirement home. :)

FWIW. Spinettis now out of the Orange $5s (in mint anyway.)

Decided to part with my Nevada Club / Nevada Lodge chips (the handful I had) and build a Money Tree / Mapes set. No idea what to do about the $1's though. And will probably make this a small $1/$1 cash set so I don't also have to worry about fracs. Debating on whether to stay the course.

IMG_1826.JPG

Decided to part with my Nevada Club / Nevada Lodge chips (the handful I had) and build a Money Tree / Mapes set. No idea what to do about the $1's though. And will probably make this a small $1/$1 cash set so I don't also have to worry about fracs. Debating on whether to stay the course.

View attachment 123686

I almost picked up 3 minty racks a little while ago, but i hesitated. checked back in and @detroitdad had scooped them up !!

first rule of chipping. Buy first, question later. :(

Chipper's Lament: "I do not regret the chips I bought, but those I did not buy."

But what i don't regret, is paying more than $40 for the 1/8 pie Lodge $20 that just ended on eBay !

I need 3 barrels, but i have a feeling i'm priced out of those chips.:(

So my photo skills are not quite up to Justsomedudes, or even RMTs for that matter, but here is the collection so far...

Theres obviously a few barrels of $20s or $25s missing. Still working on that.:(

I LOVE this set. It hasn't seen play yet but i think i'll just get them out once a week anyway just to cheer myself up !!

IMG_6338.JPG
IMG_6337.JPG
IMG_6335.JPG
IMG_6334.JPG

New set up, Until i can pry some 1/8 pie $20s from someone (you know who you are !! :whistle: :whistling:) I'm using Fitzgeralds as stand in higher denom.

Still have to relabel the quarters.

IMG_6433.JPG

Great job on the fracs. Did you remove old or relabel over?

Gear always does stellar work...just awesome

Exactly, awesome job by meatboy. Have the stamp still if there is need and the machine is also somewhere in the community...

need a TRK pRon fix..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom