Post your tournament sets (1 Viewer)

How long does one of these tourney's typically last?
@Josh Kifer would have a better idea. He's run a few. I hope to have most players knocked out within an hour to start up a cash table. My blind structure will be very aggressive. It is a freeroll for the prize, with my players only putting up their bounties.

Let's see

340x $25
360x $100
280x $500
260x $1000
180x $5000 (relabeled Paulson fantasy chips)

essentially complete, but eventually looking for a barrel extra of $25 and $1000 just in case. Of course, wouldn't say "no" to another rack of $25's and $100's. Hoarders gotta hoard, right? Of course, got here by trading away a large portion of my cash denoms. :( But there cannot be victory without sacrifice.

So, who's got a couple racks of shaped-inlay $5's that they don't need? ;)

Wow, in the past 3.5 years I've blown so far past these numbers it's not funny. No, really, it's not funny.

How long does one of these tourney's typically last?
So we had 10 runners (2 tables of 5) on Saturday, with 2 rebuys for 12 total buyins. The whole thing lasted just over an hour. We had 10min rounds and ran two decks at each table. Super fast whirlwind which took some of the more social players a bit to get use to. But everyone loved the lightning speed.

So we had 10 runners (2 tables of 5) on Saturday, with 2 rebuys for 12 total buyins. The whole thing lasted just over an hour. We had 10min rounds and ran two decks at each table. Super fast whirlwind which took some of the more social players a bit to get use to. But everyone loved the lightning speed.
I may try this sometime before a 7pm tourney with whoever wants a little more gamble before the gamble!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom