Post a pic of your poker sanctuary to win... (1 Viewer)

bsdunbar1

4 of a Kind
Reaction score
@WhiteMamba1646 has this thread going for his awesome shirts, let's give one away on me.
https://www.pokerchipforum.com/threads/havana-poker-league-shirts.66277/#post-1331967

Rules are simple.

1. Post a pic of your poker room, garage, dining room, etc. Wherever it is you play poker. Christmas cheer in your poker room will receive a bonus of some kind.
I like seeing people's poker set ups, big or small I like em all (giggity)

On Christmas day I'll figure out a way to pick a winner. Random draw if I'm feeling lazy, maybe play some poker hands if I'm feeling ambitious.
I told Nick to save me an XL, if he has any other size left that you want you can choose whatever.
Go!

Our setup:
underground bike repair shop
B094C83F-56CE-4795-BFD8-0348F549AAF1.jpeg

Very humble in my case. Either 7-handed
ATHENIAN_OWL_CLUB_0269.jpg

or 6-handed
topper6.jpg

This last one has been the scene of my last poker game up to now in plain summer with all windows open (a ridiculously friendly 4-player, 10E tourney, where, inevitably, the worst player won). :)

Where did you get the cabinets. I want something similar for my basement bar as well
They were a Facebook market place find.

The contractor doing the remodel listed them for sale. I bought the whole kitchen, but only used a few of them.

$600 for everything.

unfortunately the granite counters were to heavy for them to get out without breaking them so I have to order some.
73063F1C-57B8-433D-9EA9-A074E8D89284.jpeg
70ABB5AE-4ED3-4EE5-B5AC-1B44E01EC957.jpeg

We play in a small extra apartment we have built inside a barn next to our house but it’s also on airbnb so I’m not allowed to make it pokery looking and thus no cool pics :(. I did get to claim one of the rooms for home cinema though so I probably shouldn’t complain.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom