Popular streamer BenzBenz home game variety of mixed red chips (1 Viewer)

BEANO52

Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Found an interesting post from BenzBenz on Twitter showing a home game (probably in Colorado) where they are using a complete mix of various different $5 denomination red chips. Not to even mention the coins and bars of silver.
My OCD is going cuckoo right now . . .

FnrHozkagAAqQf9

Fnq1INbacAAtoPa

Yeah, this site has killed me on that as well.

Was recently watching a clip where they had a mixture of Apache Majestics, Rounders scroll mold and Key West for the $25s. While nice to see a non-dice chip home game, I could not stop being annoyed they had three different chips for the same denom.

Oh, but let a motherfucker throw a silver ingot at my chips….. and we’re fighting :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I had a player the other day toss a $5 chip asking for change from another player. He tossed it high and without care, I caught it mid air and sternly let him know that said chip cost half his stack ($58 chip), he apologized and settled the fuck down :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Oh, but let a motherfucker throw a silver ingot at my chips….. and we’re fighting :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

I had a player the other day toss a $5 chip asking for change from another player. He tossed it high and without care, I caught it mid air and sternly let him know that said chip cost half his stack ($58 chip), he apologized and settled the fuck down :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
Honestly, what you have may be beautiful to you but it looks like a haphazard pile of yard sale chips. Probably the most dangerous place for a $58 chip.

Honestly, what you have may be beautiful to you but it looks like a haphazard pile of yard sale chips. Probably the most dangerous place for a $58 chip.
You know us rat rod folk all have "normal" sets too, right? ;)

Many of these chips would never see use again other than sitting on some collector's shelf due to there not being enough available in quantity. It's all about giving old parts a new life, not to mention the thrill of the hunt for new parts!

It's not for everyone, that's for sure. But I love my set and if I could only keep one of my 8 sets, my rat rod set would be the last to go.

The only place a chip like that belongs…. Is in a pot, surrounded by poker players.

We just live differently I guess. (Which is ok!)

Now stop being a Debbie :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
1675108039983.gif

Last edited:
The only place a chip like that belongs…. Is in a pot, surrounded by poker players.

We just live differently I guess. (Which is ok!)

Now stop being a Debbie :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1069648
I don’t know if we live differently. I’ve always felted every expensive chip I’ve owned - that’s why they were made. I’m just the guy who points out that if you’re stressing about people damaging your expensive chips, maybe you want to rethink things.

I don’t know if we live differently. I’ve always felted every expensive chip I’ve owned - that’s why they were made. I’m just the guy who points out that if you’re stressing about people damaging your expensive chips, maybe you want to rethink things.
Nah.

I daily drive a race car, but still drop a gear and pass big rock trucks…

Enjoying nice shit & caring about your nice shit can go hand in hand.

Nah.

I daily drive a race car, but still drop a gear and pass big rock trucks…

Enjoying nice shit & caring about your nice shit can go hand in hand.
That’s good for you. Maybe I’m just talking about myself.
I just know that when I’m playing poker, all I want to think about is the cards and the conversation, you know?
I guess if somebody kicked out a window or took a dump on my table I’d get upset. But I’m not going to worry myself about the chips.

That’s good for you. Maybe I’m just talking about myself.
I just know that when I’m playing poker, all I want to think about is the cards and the conversation, you know?
I guess if somebody kicked out a window or took a dump on my table I’d get upset. But I’m not going to worry myself about the chips.
I hear what you’re saying, it just doesn’t apply. He football tossed it over head heights. The chips can be flung about, hell, I encourage fun games. But don’t chuck my shit down the hall :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom