Poll: the new generation of ceramics should have their own section on PCF (1 Viewer)

The new generation of ceramics should have their own section on PCF

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Just tag posts as china ceramics/ceramics/clay. Otherwise you run the risk of fragmenting the classifieds which might hasten their death. Seeing lots of daily posts is good for morale, too.
You mean users take responsibility and label their own listings? What kind of savages do you think we are here?
Expecting people to take care of themselves and their stuff. What’s the world coming up when organizations can’t or won’t do that for us, and free us up for more important stuff, like literally anything else I guess.

I have never bifurcated in public. Any photographic evidence to the contrary is likely the result of a deep fake.

In the future, gambling addiction and chip collecting allow Paulson Poker chips to replace all world currencies, and GPI dominates the planet. Tina sends @timinater back to 2019 where he and @justincarothers must weaken the Paulson stronghold by creating and distributing Cards Mold chips. In the week of September 11th, 2023 GPI is crippled when a Cards Mold Aria's $500 chip is cashed. This distraction allows for a cyber attack on MGM which alters the future and GPI never grows in power which restores World Order.

A) What are you smoking?

B) Why aren't you sharing?

I must be smoking the same thing - because I read it and heard "bum-bum-bum, bum-bum"
Ill Be Back See You GIF

I think of it more as a dun-dun, dun, dun-dun, personally.

It's pretty subjective. Among three friends I asked about the sound of bra-free boobs, the answers have been:
A. Blup-blup
B. Plaff-plaff
C. Wobble-wobble

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom