Poll: LOUDEST poker player on PCF (1 Viewer)

Who is the LOUDEST person on PCF while playing poker

• @CraigT78

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • @detroitdad

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • @BarrieJ3

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • Other (please write in)

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • @Anthony Martino

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hornet

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like a lifetime ago now, but some months ago @Rhodeman77 hosted a great game. @detroitdad was in attendance, and my hearing still isn’t 100% yet.

When I mentioned this to @CraigT78, he wanted to claim the title.

I included @BarrieJ3 even though I’ve never played with him live, because I’ve played with him enough online to know he’s very loud.

This is not volume of words, just loudness.

If people have played with both Bill and Craig, please compare and contrast. Feel free to nominate others.

When I mentioned this to @CraigT78, he wanted to claim the title.
Like the kids in highschool that asked to be voted most likely to xyz......

In my extremely limited experince/exposure:
But yeah, I could see Bill being somewhere in there. That laugh or his cussing can be picked out in a crowded room for sure. I'd say maybe a 7/10. edit: I can hear him now. Yeah, he can definitely be heard in a restaurant and such. 8/10, maybe a 9.

Craig can be boisterous, definitely on his side of the room, but I don't know that it carries throughout. It's definitely a bell curve, with a lot of beers and rising action, and the quick decline and Z's at the table. All in all, bout a 6/10 (accounting for the high crescendo and averaging with the 0-1 after)

I won't claim any sort of number for myself, I don't necessarily like being loud, it's just never really been much of a choice. @MatB, where's that supposed video?

2nd edit:
I included @BarrieJ3 even though I’ve never played with him live, because I’ve played with him enough online to know he’s very loud.
Yeah, when you can tell someone's loud with no volume....that person may have an issue :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
@Lil Tuna any opinion on whom the loudest player is? I know you have attended a few meetups with all of the culprits listed above.

Anyone who plays in the Maryland Poker scene I think would agree its @pltrgyst good friend Mr. Buffalo that takes the title around here. Then it would probably be @FordPickup92 after she has had a few. I know quite a few poker players that would pay good money for some ear plugs once she turns the volume up!! Lmao

Foiled motherfu**er! (working through PMs now)
@MikeAmac

edit: I obviously screwed this up. Tried hiding a colored letter in between mike and mac, accidentally then @'ing mike.
Whom hasn't been on since the August 2015 join date :p

Whom hasn't been on since the August 2015 join date :p
What a name taken by a guy we'll never see. I'm sure all the various Mikes here appreciate it.

And damn, it's about time I get some votes in this piece. I don't know of many folks who shut down a 40 person meetup with their 2 bottle deep rendition of "Fu** Her Gently".

Buffalo (Andy) is definitely loud, purple and I are probably neck and neck for second place, I dont realize my volume decibel when I've had a few :bag:

I love Bill to death, but frankly, he's really outclassed in the loud department by those guys. He can actually be a pretty quiet guy at times. The other two don't have an off switch or a dimmer. Forget about mute.

If you want the real top three on PCF to battle it out, then master mouth @Anthony Martino must be in the lineup.

Winner takes on @bergs for the title, and good luck with that.

I think I'm a "fun" loud?
I have played with all three members for multiple days. It totally depends on the situation. If you break it down this way, all three members mentioned can claim the title.

Category 1. Sober..... @detroitdad

Category 2. Multiple beers involved... @CraigT78 (by a long shot) :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Category 3. 2 margaritas and a couple shots....@BarrieJ3.

All super fun players to be around especially when all three are at the same meet up.

I love Bill to death, but frankly, he's really outclassed in the loud department by those guys. He can actually be a pretty quiet guy at times. The other two don't have an off switch or a dimmer. Forget about mute.

If you want the real top three on PCF to battle it out, then master mouth @Anthony Martino must be in the lineup.

Winner takes on @bergs for the title, and good luck with that.
I have played with Bergs... I agree and want to watch the championship round... but its has to be set up correctly...

They both have to be at the table with another guy that calls a monster raise preflop with 37 suited... a single card of that suit in a monster flop... like AKJ... 2 all ins before this poor guy and he calls, with a runner runner flush win... sit back and let them go!! But for the record I still want Andy AKA. BUFFALO at the table.

Man that would be a good time!!

YOU WILL SEE ME IN YOUR DREAMS FOR THIS CRIME !!

Attachments

• F8BAF8EC-C335-4BD5-85B3-080E7EC34EF4.jpeg
    F8BAF8EC-C335-4BD5-85B3-080E7EC34EF4.jpeg
    194.7 KB · Views: 66

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom