Tourney PokerBros poker app (1 Viewer)

Mushmanchuman

Two Pair
Reaction score
Has anyone played on this app before? PokerBros? I played a mtt with 10 people I know from the area last night. We had to cashapp one guy the money then he puts the winnings back on your cashapp. Of course I won... the reviews say that there seems to be a hiccup in the randomness of the cards or whoever the chip leader is seems to get really lucky on the River. I knocked out 3rd place with me A5s vs AQoff. I rivered the 5... I heard that the random cash games are brutal but doing a private tourney seemed to be kinda cool. Maybe we could get a club going for all us pcf folks.
1A00BF0E-B1AE-4110-A373-BFBDDF0A9038.jpeg

I’m not sure. It’s for setting up home games online. I’m not the admin so I’m not sure. Randomness seems off though. Tons of trip flops

i found this similar to the pokerrrr2 app. Both apps create action however PokerBros has less beats/suck outs. This coming from 150+ hours of observation as I have not played on the 3rd party apps.

... the reviews say that there seems to be a hiccup in the randomness of the cards or whoever the chip leader is seems to get really lucky on the River.
This has been the gripe about online poker since the beginning of online poker. Someone takes a bad beat that could easily happen live, then blames the software. Until I see statistical data proving otherwise, I remain unconvinced the site is intentionally manipulating cards.

Yeah for sure. The data don’t lie. I find it peculiar that a few main gripes in the reviews happened just as they said to me when I played. Or at least that’s how I saw it.

This has been the gripe about online poker since the beginning of online poker. Someone takes a bad beat that could easily happen live, then blames the software. Until I see statistical data proving otherwise, I remain unconvinced the site is intentionally manipulating cards.
People think they're seeing more bad beats online because they actually are. But the reason is most likely because they're seeing way more hands overall.

I've heard of the PokerBros app too! Did you have a good time playing the tournament with your friends?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom