Poker tables (1 Viewer)

KaePe

High Hand
Reaction score
What brand of poker tables do y’all use? I’ve gone through a couple sub $300 ones and looking for a nicer one that will hold up

Look used and start planning a home built. You should be able to get a really decent table with you budget. It will likely be a home built. It’s the way to go IMO.

Good luck.

Home build is the way to go. Doesn't take a lot of tools or materials, and the process is very forgiving for those not good working with wood.

And the pride you have playing on it with your friends? Priceless.

Triton makes the best folding table for storage / putting it way.

Gorilla Gaming is a premium table at a premium price and don’t order during the summer bc they get behind.

After looking in Custom table topper thread, most people were buying for Barrington and ESPN tables. A couple questions :

1) Is an ESPN table exactly that, or is ESPN some general lingo?

2) Is there a notable difference between the $350 Barrington vs some of the Non-Barrington for approx $100 less?

After looking in Custom table topper thread, most people were buying for Barrington and ESPN tables. A couple questions :

2) Is there a notable difference between the $350 Barrington vs some of the Non-Barrington for approx $100 less?
1. Espn = the barrington but with raised rails and lights. And espn branding.

2. No personal experience. But they look to be the same. As long as they have the same build and are simply branded differently. Ie. Kulamoon.

Note. There are other folding tables that look similar but are not as easy to reupholster. But those do look much cheaper imo. Ie. Fatcat, giantex, avawing.

Do we know if any of these can have the rails easily removed to slide a custom topper under?

I agree with what @dinosaur said but would add that the padding under the felt on the ESPN'S that I have played on is slightly nicer than a standard Barrington padding. It almost has a slight memory foam feel to it. I like it a little better than the other Barringtons I have played on. If you are thinking about getting a bag for the Barrington, then the ESPN tables will be just a bit too big with the raised rails to fit in some of the bags listed on Amazon. But if you are getting a topper for it, which I highly recommend, it won't matter what is underneath. The toppers make it feel like you are dealing across an air hockey table.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom