Poker Peek Cards ? (2 Viewers)

BigSlick4523

Full House
Reaction score
as anyone ever tried out the Modiano Poker Peek Cards ?

here is a pic of them

1708842111093.jpeg

I have used the Copags and I liked them

1708842182196.jpeg

My first plastic cards were Copag Poker peek index, and I liked them for that feature at the time. When I purchased future cards with Jumbo Index, I found going back to peek index was no longer appealing. I still have 1 set of Copag peek that I haven't used in years, and they may never see the felt on my table again.

I have... People dont like it.
Only KEM made them right. I think Ainton is selling set currently

Unless you’re using then for blackjack and actually have a peeker to check for faces and aces, I don’t see the point.

Yeah I used these a while back and thought they were cool at a full table now after playing with them yesterday im having second thoughts lol

It does look kinda cool at first glance, but they really suck in practice. I've never met any kdy that actually likes playing with them. It's very unsettling, like looking at a fraction written as 8/16ths. Lol.

Sorry for the newby stupid question, is the peek feature the angled small print so you can just bend the corner and not reveal your whole hand? Assuming so, does this cause the card to get damaged over time because you're making a tight bend??

Sorry for the newby stupid question, is the peek feature the angled small print so you can just bend the corner and not reveal your whole hand? Assuming so, does this cause the card to get damaged over time because you're making a tight bend??
with Kem its not a problem

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom