Poker noob from Massachusetts (1 Viewer)

Codect

Waiting List
Reaction score
Haven't played poker in over a decade, but decided to try and get back into it. Sure enough I started researching quality chips (obviously I need good chips before I can play a single hand) which landed me here. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to register.

Never knew there was so much passion for poker chips hah, but it seems this is the place to be.

Hello from Boston! Are you comfortable sharing which part of MA you are from?

Haven't played poker in over a decade, but decided to try and get back into it. Sure enough I started researching quality chips (obviously I need good chips before I can play a single hand) which landed me here. I've been lurking for a few weeks and decided to register.

Never knew there was so much passion for poker chips hah, but it seems this is the place to be.
Yeah, there are a bunch of local games, always looking for players. Let us know if you’re nearby. I’m south shore.

Well that’s up there
Used to live in Lynnfield and grew up in Reading, but got married last year and bought a new house further north. I piss my wife off by saying we moved to NH even though we are still in MA.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom