Poker display setup (1 Viewer)

Zmasterben

Flush
Reaction score
I have been working on and planning a poker display for awhile. We live in a townhouse with crappy narrow stairs so I didn't want some giant bulky display case that I would never be able to get in out.

I decided to go with some cheap faux wood cubes that I won't mind if they got beat up over time. They also come apart which is convenient. I will hang the wall displays over the display eventually, hopefully, maybe. Crappy cell phone pic:

display3.jpg

The other idea I got that I really like was I bought some acrylic stands they advertise for makeup displays so that I could display multiple rows of chips at elevated levels without them covering up the chips in the back. I'm really happy with the end result, especially inside the two cubes in the middle. Figured I would share in case anyone was looking to do something similar. I will definitely add more chips to the top but ran out of easels.

display2.jpg

display1.jpg

Sorry the pictures are really bad but I just have a cell phone camera. Overall I'm pretty happy how it's coming along for a budget project.

I also have a troublemaker cat so... Part 2 of this experiment is to see how long I can go without coming home from work one day to find all of my single chip on the floor. Over/under is it already happened 10 minutes ago and I haven't checked yet.

Looks really good. I’ve been wantt to inv a way to showcase mine also. Especially love the WSOP display

I have been working on and planning a poker display for awhile. We live in a townhouse with crappy narrow stairs so I didn't want some giant bulky display case that I would never be able to get in out.

I decided to go with some cheap faux wood cubes that I won't mind if they got beat up over time. They also come apart which is convenient. I will hang the wall displays over the display eventually, hopefully, maybe. Crappy cell phone pic:

View attachment 395465

The other idea I got that I really like was I bought some acrylic stands they advertise for makeup displays so that I could display multiple rows of chips at elevated levels without them covering up the chips in the back. I'm really happy with the end result, especially inside the two cubes in the middle. Figured I would share in case anyone was looking to do something similar. I will definitely add more chips to the top but ran out of easels.

View attachment 395466
View attachment 395467

Sorry the pictures are really bad but I just have a cell phone camera. Overall I'm pretty happy how it's coming along for a budget project.

I also have a troublemaker cat so... Part 2 of this experiment is to see how long I can go without coming home from work one day to find all of my single chip on the floor. Over/under is it already happened 10 minutes ago and I haven't checked yet.
Wow! Thats amazing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom