Poker chip wife life (1 Viewer)

Welcome and great intro :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:!
Thank you! Your support means EVERYTHING

Hello and welcome!

Chip addiction is real. Unfortunately, we all enable each other here. Perhaps, at best, we can help with making wiser decisions, if we can't reduce the actual number of decisions.
There’s a part of me that absolutely loves this tight knit community. It helps the insanity I think. At least I know he’s not the only one

Have had this discussion many times. I keep shuffle stacks in both our cars.:)
Ufffff!! I know that feeling! Apart from the not holding hand resentment, I feel like, am I really gonna die in this car cause he’s shufflin’ chips? I’ve boiled it down to a look now. It’s a very specific staring technique that makes him stop.

Good answer whom ever this mystery man is... not positive it was totally honest, I would say equal love for chips and our better half! Just kidding welcome!! My GF and i both love the insanity together and I hope you will find the same enjoyment!! Fellow chipper Ben
It’s a 50/50, I’m equally in love and annoyed by it.

:Checking the IP address to make sure it ain't MrsWedgeRock checking up on me:

Welcome, @wifelife!
It’s not! Sounds like mrswedgerock and I need our own forum

Welcome, and fantastic introduction!

Remember, what's his is yours ...
You bet your a$$ I’ll remember

Welcome!

Looks like @yone is in the Bronx. Could that be our mystery man? If not, we can at least tip him off that there is an awesome, supportive wife candidate in his backyard. :)
Wow!! I’m impressed! If @yone and I were together, he’d be the luckiest man in the planet without question. Also, since I love fun chips, I would love to begin my collection with a día de los muertos tournament set that I can use every year on Halloween @yone. And lastly, @yone is a crazy chip addicted demented pcf’er...and he’s ALL MINE, so ladies, take a number. And babe, thx for cleaning the kitchen last night. Love you. Now back to my poker face. (Although it’s hard, you pcf’ers are so funny...I likey)

This is quite right...

For me, with this Chipping, she ain't happy really ever. Lol!

What makes her okay is that I tell her what I'm doing and what I'm buying.

This does 2 great things...

1. Makes it transparent

2. Slowly, but surely, my wife is starting to know THC and RHC and how they are different. It's a start.. but she will succumb as you have @wifelife and thank you for this heartfelt post.

Welcome!
Honey, it’s cause we love you guys so much that we attempt to understand the difference btw RHC and THC in weight, quality and pricing. I mean, who cares...you guys do. So in that spirit, I’m finishing my bachelors in how much flatter the Abbiatis are from the Matsuis. Love is sacrifice.

This is amazing post. 99% of the men here probably only could dream of a wife like this...
Thx @toynoob!! How sweet and morale boosting!
I hope my bubu reads this and appreciates

Welcome!

Looks like @yone is in the Bronx. Could that be our mystery man? If not, we can at least tip him off that there is an awesome, supportive wife candidate in his backyard. :)
Great detective work! I’ve been mia today, mostly licking my wounds from the non-purchase of the chiproom Jacks sale. If you’re ever around when we are hosting, you are more than welcome to come play!

Way to pay attention to the details @toynoob. Indeed, @Ben8257 was the original sisterett, so this term seems to have been defined by the powers that be as the boyfriend of a "sister" chipper.
I don't have bias about someone wanting to find a fellow brother, brotherett, sister or sisterett. In the end, we just want someone to share our lives chips with.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom