Poker chip wife life (1 Viewer)

wifelife

Reaction score
Dear PCF world,
My boyfriend/husband/pcf enthusiast has finally forced me to join this insanity. Insanity which is my everyday life. I’ve seen so many pics of chip sets, I dream about them sometimes. My background theme song is poker chips being shuffled at a medium pace...if I get annoyed, he’s somehow mastered to do it somewhat quietly‍♀️. Sometimes I’m sad cause he’d rather shuffle chips than hold my hand. When I ask him which does he love most, me or the ‘Chip Guide’...he answers ‘you babe’ way too quickly. So what am I doing here? If you can’t beat them join them‍♀️. And also, we might as well tag team on some of these impossible to get sales. It’s so hard to say no to this look. I just stare and hope there is a cure for this. At least there’s a forum. I thank you all for caring and supporting this madness. As a wife, I am here to support. If anyone needs wife advice I am here to serve, I think I’ve been through most scenarios (what savings?).
Wishing you all the best in the coming poker chip sales and Holiday Season,
All my best,
Wife Life

Happy wife happy life!!!!
This is quite right...

For me, with this Chipping, she ain't happy really ever. Lol!

What makes her okay is that I tell her what I'm doing and what I'm buying.

This does 2 great things...

1. Makes it transparent

2. Slowly, but surely, my wife is starting to know THC and RHC and how they are different. It's a start.. but she will succumb as you have @wifelife and thank you for this heartfelt post.

Welcome!

We were oiling her PCAs and it definitely has been a bit quieter in here since... not even slightly saying that's not our future... just hasn't happened yet!! Coming up on 2 years strong!! I Love You Brie!! BtW my 500th post right here!
That’s enough @Ben8257! Your good right there! No further explaining needed.
I got ya!! :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: :):ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
Back
Top Bottom