Poker Chip Tubes (1 Viewer)

Marhault

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a few people who have them in their pics for their starting stacks. Some of them look like the cheap tubes you get with dice chips I have several of those, but some of them are clear and don't look like the dice chip tubes. Anyone have a place I can get some? I've searched through google but I seem to come up empty. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

No way that tube in the picture is 1.5 x 6 inches. I know exactly what a 1.5 x 6 inch tube looks like, and that isn’t close.

Good price, though. What medical purposes are these good for?
i went straight to my "order history" and got links. I have ordered these twice. at 25 quantity both times.

I have ordered these twice. at 25 quantity both times.
I’m not even gonna’ comment. It’s just too easy. :LOL: :laugh:

Seriously though, are these exactly 1.5 inches inside diameter? And if so, isn’t that just a little too skinny for a 39mm chip? Ideally I’d want to put a 1.5” round sticker for table# and seat position in the inside of the cap.

Last edited:
i went straight to my "order history" and got links. I have ordered these twice. at 25 quantity both times.
Ideally I'd get some for 39mm and 43mm chips as I regularly use both .

I’m not even gonna’ comment. It’s just too easy. :LOL: :laugh:

Seriously though, are these exactly 1.5 inches inside diameter? And if so, isn’t that just a little too skinny for a 39mm chip? Ideally I’d want to put a 1.5” round sticker for table# and seat position in the inside of the cap.
That's basically what I want to do. Saw a lot of guys doing it and thought it was great.

Are these the cheap ones? They are not 6" long but hold 25 chips each.
Screenshot_20190926-093622_eBay.jpg

So the standard tubes hold 25 but the ones @toynoob found are 6" which = 152.4mm each chip avg 3mm so they should hold 50 chips... is that the case? May have to order some... how about durability?

So the standard tubes hold 25 but the ones @toynoob found are 6" which = 152.4mm each chip avg 3mm so they should hold 50 chips... is that the case? May have to order some... how about durability?
I have been using my 6 months, holding up fine so far. I kept the box they come in and travel with my set in that box, with them all sorted already. Not sure the max, the cap comes down on the inside so you will lose probably 3-4 chips there.

Definitely need to fill the cap of the Uline tubes so chip doesnt get stuck in it. I used the insert from an aìrtite chip protector.

Ugh...shipping murders the ones I linked. 17 bucks. Wonder what the Uline shipping is.

Ok, so I’m all seriousness those ULine tubes look perfect obviously but 50 of them with caps, airtite foam and US shipping is $98.

I’ve spent an hour searching for a cheaper option that would hold 40+ chips and have come up totally blank.

My Google-Fu os not normally so bad...
Anybody know of a reasonable substitute?

Ok, so I’m all seriousness those ULine tubes look perfect obviously but 50 of them with caps, airtite foam and US shipping is $98.

I’ve spent an hour searching for a cheaper option that would hold 40+ chips and have come up totally blank.

My Google-Fu os not normally so bad...
Anybody know of a reasonable substitute?
You get what you pay for. If you want flimsy garbage that will break after a couple uses I'm sure they are out there. The Uline tubes hold up. Another option is put a wanted add up and see if anyone has a bunch they don't use and thought that they would of.

You get what you pay for. If you want flimsy garbage that will break after a couple uses I'm sure they are out there. The Uline tubes hold up. Another option is put a wanted add up and see if anyone has a bunch they don't use and thought that they would of.
Good idea

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom