Poker Chip Sales! Buy/Sell What's your preference? Direct/Auction. (1 Viewer)

Poker Chip Buy/Sell method preference. 2 Answers please one each Buy/Sell

• Buy: Auction

Votes: 6 8.3%
  • Buy: Direct Sales Ad

Votes: 65 90.3%
  • Sell: Auction

Votes: 10 13.9%
  • Sell: Direct Sales Ad

Votes: 48 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
An auction by you evidently is not a sale. I’m not picking on you, so don’t start the crybaby act, I’m pointing out a shitty sales contract you entered into and then backed out of. No matter how you did it it’s still scum behavior and surprising for someone as upstanding with the law as you. But perhaps “important people” advised you in this or something. But everybody sees how you do business. Have a little tantrum and you’ll just yank it out from under someone.
nothing was "yanked" It was sold to the only bidder. I cancelled the auction not to tantrum but to end the controversy that was sparked in Y'all that I would dare do such a thing. Your incessant name calling speaks to your ignorant behavior. Why not simply leave my thread?
Problem solved.
ignore.JPG

.. Gonna tone down my original comment.

But let's just say I don't appreciate someone in law enforcement implying a legal threat over a community activity.
I threatened or implied NOTHING. I made a joke saying it was "Illegal" and Y'all pounced and changed the topic as to whats legal and whats not. I gave facts. and, in fact stated clearly that I, or the cops wouldn't be "raiding" the PCF for your actions. Its funny how words are twisted here for the sake of creating argument. again.....
ignore.JPGProblem Solved

Who is this "he", "they", and "usual suspects" you keep mentioning?

Providing references to actual usernames would be beneficial. I'm trying to build a www list (who's who and what), so publicly identlifying helpful and problematic folks would be appreciated, not to mention easier to follow along with the dialogue.
evil-queen.png

nothing was "yanked" It was sold to the only bidder. I cancelled the auction not to tantrum but to end the controversy that was sparked in Y'all that I would dare do such a thing. Your incessant name calling speaks to your ignorant behavior. Why not simply leave my thread?
Problem solved.
View attachment 624137

here is a quote from the OP

Discussion is one reason we're here. This is out of pure curiosity. If you plan to comment please take poll also. you can explain your thoughts in the comments.

so look, I don’t like what you are saying so get the fuck out of here. You obviously dont want discussion, you want some kind of one sided rant. If you can’t stay on topic with the constraints provided then you are no longer welcome in this thread.

please stop harassing us and quit posting here. We are trying to discuss things and all your chatter is distracting. Just shut up.

I will point out that you can ignore the "flipper haters" as easily.

I am of the opinion that what is being hidden in noble words like "community" and this sort of price-shaming is a belief that there should be some sort of price control on property they don't own.

It's no one's business other than the buyers and seller what the price should be, and the irony is, the more price-shaming that goes on, the more sales are driven behind closed doors, causing even less "transparency" in the treasured "community."

I think there are good arguments for more auctions, especially when "dibs" sales are so short. Auctions are a better measure of a true price of present demand, not "cost" from x years past. Auctions do take longer (which can work to a buyer's advantage, except if one is always the buyer that "dibs" things right way), and contrary to popular assertions, they can work both to a sellers advantage or disadvantage. Sellers still can price too high to get a sale in an auction.

I don't buy or sell much on here, so take it with a grain of salt. I'm not here for the collectables, just ideas for customs.

But if I were in it for the collectables, I would probably do exactly what others appear to be doing, taking their sales behind closed doors to avoid the masses.

So the 'usual suspects" are just figments of your imagination, or simply convenient nameless tools to try to help make your points?

If you feel "they" are unfairly 'calling you out' or causing similar internet harm, just name them instead of hiding behind the shadowy mirror.

So the 'usual suspects" are just figments of your imagination, or simply convenient nameless tools to try to help make your points?

If you feel "they" are unfairly 'calling you out' or causing similar internet harm, just name them instead of hiding behind the shadowy mirror.
You miss the point, one can be found in your mirror sir. One named. Another is the one telling me to "get the fuck out of my own thread" instead of simply leaving it and unwatching it. This is one thread of 1000's why do guys like YOU and @ekricket enter my threads and engage? Why not simply avoid entering the thread?

here is a quote from the OP

so look, I don’t like what you are saying so get the fuck out of here. You obviously dont want discussion, you want some kind of one sided rant. If you can’t stay on topic with the constraints provided then you are no longer welcome in this thread.

please stop harassing us and quit posting here. We are trying to discuss things and all your chatter is distracting. Just shut up.
I don't like what you're saying so get the fuck out of my own thread?????? Really? It would be on you to leave MY THREAD. Whats making you stay. Showing off your brilliant bullying skills? Or is it the name calling skill your trying to show off?

It's called a discussion forum for a reason. And it's not 'your' thread. You may have created it, but you don't own it, or the content.

I can't speak for the cricket, but I join in threads I find interesting, educational, or where input could be valuable or relevent.

It's called a discussion forum for a reason. And it's not 'your' thread. You may have created it, but you don't own it, or the content.

I can't speak for the cricket, but I join in threads I find interesting, educational, or where input could be valuable or relevent.
That's awesome, I'm sure we all enter threads we find interesting and informative. Don't we also choose to not enter or leave when were no longer interested???? Yes I created it but you didn't have to enter it now did you?

I don't like what you're saying so get the fuck out of my own thread?????? Really? It would be on you to leave MY THREAD. Whats making you stay. Showing off your brilliant bullying skills? Or is it the name calling skill your trying to show off?
You are missing the point here. You are missing the point here.

this is not YOUR thread. This is a thread on a community of internet users. Just because you started a thread does not make you king of those electrons.

you could start your own Forum and I’m sure it would be full of important people. Or you could just bullshit and talk bullshit all day long and just actually be full of shit.

Looks like there are other issues behind this thread. But i still like to share my oppinion on it :)
I dont really care about wether it is an auction or direct sales etc. As long as it is clearly communicated. There is only one type of sales ad i dont like: "catogorized as sales ad - but i might sell, i might trade, i might dont sell at all. Or i only sell when its full moon and i saw a black cat the day before. But actually i really would like to buy more chips. Anyone has got more of them?"
Indeed this is how I would plant my sale seed, never trade only, or hey guys envy me???

9E4A4A34-987E-488E-A9E3-D42609253D0F.jpeg

Last edited:
That's awesome, I'm sure we all enter threads we find interesting and informative. Don't we also choose to not enter or leave when were no longer interested???? Yes I created it but you didn't have to enter it now did you?
If course we choose, that's a bit of a silly question. As to your last sentence, I fail to see the relevance. What exactly are you trying to say?

If course we choose, that's a bit of a silly question. As to your last sentence, I fail to see the relevance. What exactly are you trying to say?
I'm asking why you stay involved in a thread that obviously gives you pain and aggravation. Why not just leave and ignore it and focus on a thread that gives you joy? I'm not sure why you and some of your friends are so concerned with what I say or do.......

You are missing the point here. You are missing the point here.

this is not YOUR thread. This is a thread on a community of internet users. Just because you started a thread does not make you king of those electrons.

you could start your own Forum and I’m sure it would be full of important people. Or you could just bullshit and talk bullshit all day long and just actually be full of shit.
I started the thread, You didn't have to enter, why not see yourself out? No different than hearing two guys talking on the street and inserting yourself, which I'm sure you must do.

I'm asking why you stay involved in a thread that obviously gives you pain and aggravation. Why not just leave and ignore it and focus on a thread that gives you joy? I'm not sure why you and some of your friends are so concerned with what I say or do.......
Lol, pain and aggravation, lol. Dunno where you got that idea from any of my posts, here or elsewhere. I'm just trying to have a civil discussion (along with identifying the evil 'other suspects' as you call them).

How about you just focus on you, what you do, and why, and leave others to do the same? Seems simple to me.

I venture that if you reread my posts with an unbiased eye, your reactions will be quite different. Not everybody is looking to spear you. Sounds rather paranoid.

Mainly because you are near important people and can actually hear their words and not just see them! I’m just hanging in for any snippet of potentially juicy insider info you may drop. Your such a tease, letting us know you are near important people, and then you don’t follow up with any more eavesdropping. You have such incredible knowledge of all poker chips and especially legal matters that I just hang on your every word.

dude you are just being a normal dick and people are being normal dicks back to you, don’t feel like you are all that important.

As far as creating threads already being discussed or with what you deem useless, how exactly does that affect anyone that does not interact in the thread? Why not simply not enter the thread?

How does having an influx of users creating worthless content on a social platform affect other users? I mean, that question answers itself for you. As we see less and less of our value add, solid users’ content, and more bullshit pushed by black holes, whether you engage or not it begins to shift the platform. Sure maybe you make a thread and it dies. But when you make 30 threads in your first month? 3-4 users such as yourself and the front page is shit.
You asked a question. I gave a relevant and on topic answer.

Yet you continue to ask the same question of every user that posts. There’s 14 other answers to your question, can you point out what’s incorrect about my answer, and I can relay one of those 14?

Do you think that long term members such as the other two you’re going back and forth with have no investment in this arena? Whether it’s right or not, they tend to often act as guards of what they deem right or wrong on this platform. And for what it’s worth, it appears the great majority is in agreement with them on this topic.

Mainly because you are near important people and can actually hear their words and not just see them! I’m just hanging in for any snippet of potentially juicy insider info you may drop. Your such a tease, letting us know you are near important people, and then you don’t follow up with any more eavesdropping. You have such incredible knowledge of all poker chips and especially legal matters that I just hang on your every word.

dude you are just being a normal dick and people are being normal dicks back to you, don’t feel like you are all that important.
See You cant help yourself..... You just cant stop. I never mad claim to be important, never claimed to be near important people to impress you or anyone else. I could care absolutely less what you think of me sir. I absolutely never claimed knowledge of any poker chip in this universe, that your claim. as for insider information, any I may have, or that you perceive I have will NEVER reach your ears even if I did get some. One credit I'll give you though, you admit being "A dick". I have no need to be important, never made such claim of being important. those are YOUR words not mine.

You asked a question. I gave a relevant and on topic answer.

Yet you continue to ask the same question of every user that posts. There’s 14 other answers to your question, can you point out what’s incorrect about my answer, and I can relay one of those 14?

Do you think that long term members such as the other two you’re going back and forth with have no investment in this arena? Whether it’s right or not, they tend to often act as guards of what they deem right or wrong on this platform. And for what it’s worth, it appears the great majority is in agreement with them on this topic.
The self appointed guardians of what's right and wrong should simply lobby the gods for my removal then. Not act like children and name call and show their ignorance. Telling me to walk away while not practicing the same may be construed as hypocrisy ..... I ask for the 100th time, Why not just leave this small thread and ignore it forever? Yourself included. Why do you feel the need to continue to interact with me? I'm sure there is a great percentage of folks that haven't nor will ever see this thread. Why not be one of them? Can you not just ignore me?

I ended the controversial auction that offended so many...
You keep framing it as if you created an auction, people got pissed off and started bad mouthing and publicly shaming you.

No one was shaming you. No one said dick about it (other than one guy saying “didn’t you just buy these?”). You started this thread, directly because of that comment. Still no one said dick about your auction. No one said anything until you made your own thoughts crystal clear and ASKED for peoples input.

Low and behold, as soon as people start talking about exactly what you apparently wanted people to be talking about you start acting butthurt and tell people if they can’t be nice just don’t comment.

I’m not a member of “Team X”, I’m simply summing up what I’ve read. I (and I’m sure others ITT) wouldn’t know anything about the auction that offended “so many” if you hadn’t brought my (our) attention to it.

You keep framing it as if you created an auction, people got pissed off and started bad mouthing and publicly shaming you.

No one was shaming you. No one said dick about it (other than one guy saying “didn’t you just buy these?”). You started this thread, directly because of that comment. Still no one said dick about your auction. No one said anything until you made your own thoughts crystal clear and ASKED for peoples input.

Low and behold, as soon as people start talking about exactly what you apparently wanted people to be talking about you start acting butthurt and tell people if they can’t be nice just don’t comment.

I’m not a member of “Team X”, I’m simply summing up what I’ve read. I (and I’m sure others ITT) wouldn’t know anything about the auction that offended “so many” if you hadn’t brought my (our) attention to it.
Yes I posted the poll after getting roasted both public and via PM. guess you don't see the PM side. And yes indeed, there is discussion and there's being nice sir. I asked about sales preference not my auction specifically but team douche made it about slamming me. So I'm not butt hurt by a bunch of old ass idiots foolish talk but its easier to say something about the subject rather than attack the poster. It's evident looking at their content that that's what they do. So to come into the thread to slam me is indeed douche, they should just post about the general thread topic and not the poster. Again if you don't like the topic or the thread go start your own no? In the end it boils down to I will not be internet bullied by some keyboard warrior. It was just as easy to leave and ignore my thread. If Im so terrible then STOP COMMUNICATING WITH ME. And Yes the framing is just as you say in your opening, its not the first time these DB start with me. Then they usually report a comment I make like they're all innocent. Screw that. So don't you start either, put me on your ignore list and go away. Its that simple.

Really I have nothing to prove to you or any others, why not just place me neatly in your ignore box. I'm done with you too..

And a lot of the roasting came 10 seconds after I listed the sale via PM..... Why not let it go Elsa? You cant help yourself either.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom