Poker Chip Calculator

Resource Poker Chip Calculator (1 Viewer)

Works good.

Round up feature by rack or barrel is nice. Can that be on the Cash side too?

Where do you put the higher denoms for a tournament that are not part of the starting stack?

Apache logo doesn't link back to the Apache web site.

Works good.

Thanks, still have to work out 2 bugs.

Round up feature by rack or barrel is nice. Can that be on the Cash side too?

It was removed because you can just add those round up chips to the "Additional Chips" column when adding more bank.

Where do you put the higher denoms for a tournament that are not part of the starting stack?

Those would be added to the Color Up Chips column. You can choose standard or custom mode. Click on the manual icon just under the banner for more info.

2017-06-05_0-51-54.png

Apache logo doesn't link back to the Apache web site.

Just a place holder right now. ;)

Right now, you have to manually enter the total number of rebuy chips if you use a custom rebuy stack. Will it be possible in the future to enter in the stack and have it calculate the totals based on the number of rebuys entered?

Right now, you have to manually enter the total number of rebuy chips if you use a custom rebuy stack. Will it be possible in the future to enter in the stack and have it calculate the totals based on the number of rebuys entered?

Yes, that should be possible for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

In Chrome (125% Zoom, because I'm blind) , the documentation pop-over scrolls off the bottom of the screen, but there is no scroll bar to read the rest of the doc.

In Chrome (125% Zoom, because I'm blind) , the documentation pop-over scrolls off the bottom of the screen, but there is no scroll bar to read the rest of the doc.

I just tried 125%. Holy crap! Get some glass dude. LOL ;)
You can make the window wider and a scroll bar should come up.

2017-06-05_15-00-35.png

2017-06-05_15-04-30.png

Yes, that should be possible for the next update. Thanks for the suggestion.

I would also like to request this change. On my big tournaments I often use a different breakdown for rebuys.

Thanks,
Grant

FWIW my monitor is about 10' away - but yeah... need glasses soon... :cool:

Maybe your eyes are not that bad after all. My Win 10's display settings are set to 125% already. So zooming 125% on the browser too made it more than it really was.

2017-06-05_15-42-00.png

woohoo! works on safari!

The color up and round up options are a beautiful thing

Awesome!

I would also like to request this change. On my big tournaments I often use a different breakdown for rebuys.

Thanks,
Grant

Updated. In custom mode, the Rebuy Chips column become a Rebuy Stack column which is mulitplied buy the # of rebuys you choose.

Updated. In custom mode, the Rebuy Chips column become a Rebuy Stack column which is mulitplied buy the # of rebuys you choose.

If there was a "rebuy value" column, you wouldn't have to pull out a calculator to make sure your rebuy stacks had the correct value.

I like how this has developed so far. (y) :thumbsup:

Personally, I'm still on the fence about the colour-up option. It only uses the next denom value to colour up the current one, so the calculator tends to lean heavily on the middle range of the chips and is light on the high end. The overall set size seems to be too large. That said,I guess it can be used to create a starting point, and then you can adjust manually by switching from standard to custom and adjusting it by hand.

Overall, looks good.

I like how this has developed so far. (y) :thumbsup:

Personally, I'm still on the fence about the colour-up option. It only uses the next denom value to colour up the current one, so the calculator tends to lean heavily on the middle range of the chips and is light on the high end. The overall set size seems to be too large. That said,I guess it can be used to create a starting point, and then you can adjust manually by switching from standard to custom and adjusting it by hand.

Overall, looks good.

What I did was, I use the color-up on "standard" all the way up to the chips I actually want to use for the color-up. Then I switch to "Custom". It leaves the standard numbers in place, and then I change the lower denoms back to zero.

It would be nice to have more pre-fill options, e.g. for 10, 8, 6 players?

Also, could we somehow include a blind-schedule generator?

I love the Round Up feature (on the Tournament side). It has barrel(20) and rack(100). Since most chips are bought in packages of 25, can you add a round up feature of 25? You could call it 'sleeve' or 'package'. Package is pretty generic, so sleeve might be better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom