For Sale Poker Chip Birdcages (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eastwik

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I've got three (3) two (2) 1,000-chip cases and one (1) 400-chip case for sale.

These are both used. $30 each. Local pickup only, please. I'm in central Ohio.

Attachments

• Birdcage 1.jpg
    Birdcage 1.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Birdcage 2.jpg
    Birdcage 2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I’d be interested in 1 x 1000, and possibly the 400, depending on price/willingness to split ‘em up

sooooooo dibs if I were local in the states...but even if they would make it safe to Belgium..our BPost would still fuck it up

Common slackers...this is a DEAL

Ohio, just put a 15 day Quarintine ? in place for anyone from most other States.

Ohio, just put a 15 day Quarintine ? in place for anyone from most other States.
Looks like it is only for states with a positivity rate of 15% or higher... so, Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, South Carolina, Arizona, Kansas, and Idaho.... Texas, Georgia and Nevada were just taken off the list.

I have two (2) 1,000-chip and one (1) 400-chip cases left.
I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I was taking the 400 chip case. Any chance you can play the zombie game in October? I'm going to reach out in September to all the Ohio peeps I know of.

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear but I was taking the 400 chip case. Any chance you can play the zombie game in October? I'm going to reach out in September to all the Ohio peeps I know of.

My bad. I will hold it for you if you'd like to make an exchange. I doubt I'll play in the game though. Thanks for letting me know about it!

This is an absolute steal!

My mother got off the proverbial boat in Ohio, but this is the first time in my life I wish she would've stayed there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom