Wanted Point Defiance 25's and Hundos 1 Barrel each? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I know there are some folks out there that purchased extra Point defiance 25's and 100's. Please let me know if any of you will part with any. I know the fracs will not be available but I really need some 25's and 100's to go with my 1's and 5's. I would be willing to start with 50 of each but would do more!

Okay I guess no one cares to part with any. If you change your mind let me know. I actually have something pretty hard to find that I would be willing to part with. For those of you that know beer I have a bottle of 2011 Sam Adams Utopias (in box with tag) with Utopias glass from Riedel glass which sells for a pretty penny! I didn't want to have to part with it but I would be willing to for some more PD chips!!!

It's been a couple of months. Thought I would try once more. All I need is 1 barrel and up to a full rack of $25's to put my set in play. I really hate to see chips sitting on a shelf. So I find some or cull what I have and go a different direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom