• It is recommended to use PayPal Goods and Services when paying for an item. There are no buyer protections when sending PayPal Friends and Family, Zelle, Google Pay, Venmo, CashApp, Crypto, among others.

Wanted Point Defiance 25's and Hundos 1 Barrel each? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
I know there are some folks out there that purchased extra Point defiance 25's and 100's. Please let me know if any of you will part with any. I know the fracs will not be available but I really need some 25's and 100's to go with my 1's and 5's. I would be willing to start with 50 of each but would do more!

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Okay I guess no one cares to part with any. If you change your mind let me know. I actually have something pretty hard to find that I would be willing to part with. For those of you that know beer I have a bottle of 2011 Sam Adams Utopias (in box with tag) with Utopias glass from Riedel glass which sells for a pretty penny! I didn't want to have to part with it but I would be willing to for some more PD chips!!!

David O

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
It's been a couple of months. Thought I would try once more. All I need is 1 barrel and up to a full rack of $25's to put my set in play. I really hate to see chips sitting on a shelf. So I find some or cull what I have and go a different direction. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom