PNY owner unite! (1 Viewer)

Many nice pictures. These darn chips got me wanting MOAR! I think as time goes on I would like to finish up the fracs and expand them to two full racks. Add one barrel of hundos to complete that rack, then add another rack or two of ones, and then the unicorn!!!. One rack of $20's. Some of these I am going to try and do before the All-in at the Alamo. I know this is a hard and probably an expensive journey but a man can dream!

Last edited:
Just a few new pics of my PNY's

IMG_8463.JPG

IMG_8464.JPG

IMG_8465.JPG

IMG_8467.JPG

I know the PNY chips probably have as many supporters as haters, but it's one of the first sets that I really wanted to complete and put in play at our game. Finally got my hands on the last barrel of $5s and $100s, and took the chips to the game last night ( I now have 2 racks of $5s, 3 racks of the secondary $25s and 3 racks of the secondary $100s).

The lighting in the room wasn't great and the felt is a dark blue, but it was really hard to distinguish between the $25s and the $100s in the game. To make matters worse, many had dirty stacks that were hard to see. Sad to say, but this may have been the first and last time I put them in play :mad:

Anyone else has had this issue? Maybe I should trade my secondary $25s for primary $25s?

I know the PNY chips probably have as many supporters as haters, but it's one of the first sets that I really wanted to complete and put in play at our game. Finally got my hands on the last barrel of $5s and $100s, and took the chips to the game last night ( I now have 2 racks of $5s, 3 racks of the secondary $25s and 3 racks of the secondary $100s).

The lighting in the room wasn't great and the felt is a dark blue, but it was really hard to distinguish between the $25s and the $100s in the game. To make matters worse, many had dirty stacks that were hard to see. Sad to say, but this may have been the first and last time I put them in play :mad:

Anyone else has had this issue? Maybe I should trade my secondary $25s for primary $25s?
Primary $25s. Are the better option by far.

will just leave this right here. not an owner any longer but figured u all could appreciate the pic.
this was soon after i bought up arcones inventory when he first started dumping on eBay. got rid of most back in '08. think i kept a small $1/$2 cash set for a little while then dumped that also.

4623_14_01_08_10_35_02.jpg

Never had that problem. Maybe it's time to change your lighting?

As stated, primaries are the way to go. Don't give up on this set. Its fantastic.

will just leave this right here. not an owner any longer but figured u all could appreciate the pic.
this was soon after i bought up arcones inventory when he first started dumping on eBay. got rid of most back in '08. think i kept a small $1/$2 cash set for a little while then dumped that also.

Well that's beyond impressive. What a crazy amount of chips.

Primary $25s. Are the better option by far.

Agreed, primaries would help, but that room must have been really dark. We've been playing with 25 & 100 secondaries for years in my basement with a couple of fluorescent shop lights, never really had a problem.

Last edited:
Updated pictures!

I love that dealer button. Did OWPS make that? It looks like a smooth button, compared to the textured feel of most dealer buttons.

Regardless of the cost, the sheer number of chips in that picture is just surreal.

I love that dealer button. Did OWPS make that? It looks like a smooth button, compared to the textured feel of most dealer buttons.

The white dealer button was from a Chiptalk group buy in 2008, produced by Palm Imports. The larger black one was my personal design, produced by ABC Gifts & Awards on their larger dealer button/coaster stock (no longer available IIRC). This design was also later used for the recent OWPS button group buy this past year on PCF.

The white dealer button was from a Chiptalk group buy in 2008, produced by Palm Imports. The larger black one was my personal design, produced by ABC Gifts & Awards on their larger dealer button/coaster stock (no longer available IIRC). This design was also later used for the recent OWPS button group buy this past year on PCF.

Soooo basically what you are saying is I probably will never be able to get this lol

Soooo basically what you are saying is I probably will never be able to get this lol

If you mean the large black one, then no, they are no longer made. OWPS replied to your post in the GB thread, it looks like he has some extras left.

If you mean the large black one, then no, they are no longer made. OWPS replied to your post in the GB thread, it looks like he has some extras left.

Yup. Getting some more from OWPS :), but Is saw that larger black one, and was very interested. Ohhhh well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom