PNY owner unite! (1 Viewer)

Updated pictures!

Last edited:
I have been trimmed to a HU set!

DSC03383.JPG

so........who is the PNY owner? And also, why hasn't he/she united yet? ;)

(this is a shot at the thread title) --- owners??!!

Last edited:
I need to update my PNY pictures. I don't have the gray chips anymore and sold off a few of the extras.

@gopherblue I know they are probably crazy difficult to get ahold of. Say I was to find some of those blue quarters for sale. What could I expect to pay?

Thanks,

B

I need to update my PNY pictures. I don't have the gray chips anymore and sold off a few of the extras.

@gopherblue I know they are probably crazy difficult to get ahold of. Say I was to find some of those blue quarters for sale. What could I expect to pay?

Thanks,

B
Frankly, I'm not sure--I haven't seen any for sale in a loooong time. Some of the pink version were for sale in the last year or so. That might be a good barometer.

TBH, I'd suggest finding a RHC chip you like and have Gear make replacement inlays or labels for them.

Frankly, I'm not sure--I haven't seen any for sale in a loooong time. Some of the pink version were for sale in the last year or so. That might be a good barometer.

TBH, I'd suggest finding a RHC chip you like and have Gear make replacement inlays or labels for them.

I'm pretty happy using the Motor City Quarters. If I could stumble onto the blue PNY stamped quarters then I think I would have to snag them.

Thanks

I need to take some new pictures of my set, the ones in the PNY pron thread are old and I've added a few chips & plaques here and there over the years. This one is one of my favorites:

20150913_021318-jpg.17439

Nice cash game you guys are playing... :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::p

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom