plaza quarters chips, who got them? (1 Viewer)

zapla

High Hand
Reaction score
Hello everybody!
For my first post until my migration from CT, i create this thread to trade some of my chips for Plaza LV quarters, let me what you have, im looking for h&c mold or house mold, and i will tell you what i can trade with you!

Because many of WTB on CT or anothers forum didn't work, i try this!
My set miss only 19 of them to be complete, please help me to finish this "3 years more" quest!
Thanks.

Amazing guy with amazing single chips and samples !
Collectors, do not hesitate :)

good luck my plaza competitor ;)
hi ovo! Did you post some pics of your set here?
my set can be finished if i can buy all the chips i need on eBay, but most of the seller don't want to ship overseas!

- - - - - - - - - Updated - - - - - - - - -

Amazing guy with amazing single chips and samples !
Collectors, do not hesitate :)
Thank you for your comment Boris :)

a2703ec2.gif

Got a good news!!! i found 36 of them, as soon as they arrived home, i will pron my set!

Meloves to see some Plaza pr0n. I miss my $1's, but I know they went into a great home.

Ok Pug, this one's for you. I took Plaza pics some time back, but haven't gotten around to posting them, my wide angle lens is broken, so pic is not the best plaza 004.jpg

Just out of curiosity, what started this fascination with Plaza chips among French chippers? Is there something special about the word "plaza"?

Tnx -- Larry

you're right ovo, now i had to finish my second "Plaza set", an Ambassador Plaza tourney set :)

Ok Pug, this one's for you. I took Plaza pics some time back, but haven't gotten around to posting them, my wide angle lens is broken, so pic is not the best View attachment 3812
I don't usually like brown chips, but that caramel with the chocolate and white spots look sweet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom