Players Club $0.25 (1 Viewer)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
0A7128CC-1B32-4035-AC07-364D51FE10EE.jpeg

Just wondering about ball park valuation thanks!

I keep looking for these for you slisk. Valuation of a random single in the wild is under $10. Almost nobody collects Montana chips. I collect inlaid fracs, and there are less than 10 of me on the planet probably, and that is the only reason I have one.

I collect inlaid fracs, and there are less than 10 of me on the planet probably, and that is the only reason I have one.
I have a pretty decent collection of fracs, but I tossed him the one from my collection. Once he hits his goal for them then I'll keep the next one I find after that. Not saying you should do the same - I understand how collections go - but I felt like having those in playable form for others to use outweight my desire to have a single one for my collection primarily for only me to enjoy.

I have a pretty decent collection of fracs, but I tossed him the one from my collection. Once he hits his goal for them then I'll keep the next one I find after that. Not saying you should do the same - I understand how collections go - but I felt like having those in playable form for others to use outweight my desire to have a single one for my collection primarily for only me to enjoy.
He's got over 160. They're playable. :D I've contributed one to the cause.

Here's all the Mississippi and Montana inlaid fracs. That I know of anyway. Players Club and Isle of Capri are the best of this bunch for sure. There is nothing here that is super valuable. Rare, sure, but not valuable.

zz-proof-05-jpg.398041
Real shaped-inlay fracs are extremely rare.... and afaik, there's only ONE with a hub inlay.

Real shaped-inlay fracs are extremely rare.... and afaik, there's only ONE with a hub inlay.
I found six. All Cali. Two large crown (Rex Club 10c and 50c), four THC (Frontier Club 25c, Mountain Club Tracy 10c 25c and 50c).

Dang now i am going to have to look through all my chipes for fractional, spotted, shaped inlays lol.
Find me a rack of spotted, hub-inlay THC quarters and you'll be my hero forever. Well, beyond what you already are. :)

Here's all the Mississippi and Montana inlaid fracs. That I know of anyway. Players Club and Isle of Capri are the best of this bunch for sure. There is nothing here that is super valuable. Rare, sure, but not valuable.

View attachment 398041

Nice that you've got a Cavanaugh's quarter. No luck on the Grouse Mountain quarter, eh?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom