Pinochle decks (1 Viewer)

desjgn

3 of a Kind
Site Vendor
Reaction score
I am just curious to know if there is a need/want for plastic pinochle decks?

Reactions: BNM
My parents play and I would get a couple decks for them.

a pinochle player too! Might have to do a game and score it with chips. ;)

I would also buy gifts and keep a few set ups. Bridge size for sure. I can see buying a minimum of 6 set ups. Many of the games we play are double decked.

Reactions: BNM
a pinochle player too! Might have to do a game and score it with chips. ;)

I would also buy gifts and keep a few set ups. Bridge size for sure. I can see buying a minimum of 6 set ups. Many of the games we play are double decked.

I would definitely get some, probably six set-ups, a-la Slisk.

Double-decked pinochle?! Wild. Same scoring and everything, just twice as many cards in hand?

I would definitely get some, probably six set-ups, a-la Slisk.

Double-decked pinochle?! Wild. Same scoring and everything, just twice as many cards in hand?

Meld scores are the same for single and doubles (eg double kings is 80)

Triple pinochle is 90 and quads is game over. Not sure what all the other trips and quads are. Must have 20 meld min and take 20 in the play or you are set. There are 48 points per hand plus 2 for last trick.

My favorite pinochle game is single deck cut throat (3 players)

I'd be in for a few sets (4-6). Preferably bridge size standard index. I'm flexible on the back colors as well.

Love pinochle! 10 point pitch and single deck pinochle were staples at family gatherings growing up.

Thank you for the replies. I have existing stock that I would like to move (Classic Paisleys, Classic Diamond, Classic Matrix, Classic Crosshatch) and thought this might be a way of getting these out the door. Paisleys and Diamonds are poker size regular index, while Matrix and Crosshatch are bridge size, regular index. I'll post some images soon on back designs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom