Pile ou Face (Solids THC) (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I acquired a lot of roulette chips pretty cheap last summer and had to do a custom set. I acquired a bit more colors from the Classified here and was ready to get the design.
I had the pleasure to work with @timinater for my new chips.
I had this idea of coin flip with both side of a coin but preferred it would be not associated with the Canada currency because I would have to use the color of the current currency which I didn't have at first................... but as I'm writing these lines and checking the picture I just took for the cali color I chose......................

IMG_20200106_102057.jpg

I just have to switch everything up and VOILA. Yellow 1$, Blue 5$, Green 20$ and Orange 100$ (its brown but orange is good enough)
How I didn't think of that before haha! I even have some lilac for 10$ and red 50$!

Aaaaaaand now I'm thinking about changes to do to my design, oh no! :eek:

Well here's the design we came up with. I was speaking with @Gear right now to test some color matching on the denom and maybe the colored background.
But that might have to wait a bit for some redesign now. Oh god. I hope @timinater still have some time for me!

V6-PILE ou FACE_Options.jpg

And here's the tourney set. T100-500-2000-10000
Still needs a rack of black, a bit whites to complete. And I'll switch the red for some Mint green I have, since I want them as 50$ now hahaha.

IMG_20200106_103327.jpg

I really thought I had it all set up. Back to the drawing board I guess...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom