PICS UPDATED! A Special Thanks To Chanman Poker Tables (1 Viewer)

Potsie1

Full House
Site Vendor
Supporter
Reaction score
PICTURES UPDATED: The table looks even better in person than it did in the photos. The vinyl rail is almost a metallic pearl look. Matches the chairs I bought perfectly(took a gamble they would match). Tony did an incredible job of crating the table. So compact and easily fits in a corner. How come everybody doesnt get one?

@T_Chan
Your work is incredible! Working with you has been incredible! You are professional in every sense of the word and I can't speak highly enough about how much fun I have had seeing this come together. I cant wait.

To the forum:
I wanted to wait to get my table to unveil it but it's just killing me not sharing it with everybody. I had always wanted a very specific heads up table and thats the one I had seen on TV so many times in the National Heads Up Poker Championship episodes. I asked Tony if he can make me one to look like it and he said yes. Pricing was incredible and allowed me to choose some really cool options. I wont list any pricing as Tony might have been overly kind to me. I'll leave that to him to share. Table measures 48x28. I was able to pick up some really nice legs on craigslist so that saved some $$$ on the table and shipping. As soon as I get the table I will post additional pics. Will probably be a couple weeks as I'll be out of town.

Also a big part of my motivation was the fact that I have a single friend over all the time to sip whiskey and talk politics. I thought a heads up table is just so much more authentic when we play. I have one person over a lot more than I have ten people over. Also ordered 5 drinks carts. Ill post pics of those as well.

table1.jpg
table2.jpg
table3.jpg
table4.jpg
table5.jpg
table6.jpg
table7.jpg

IMG_5087_1024x768.JPG Chris-Moneymaker-and-Erik-Seidel-Day-3.jpg IMG_5076_1024x768.JPG chris_ferguson_national_heads_up_po.jpg IMG_5077_1024x768.JPG IMG_5078_1024x768.JPG IMG_5080_1024x768.JPG IMG_5081_1024x768.JPG IMG_5082_1024x768.JPG IMG_5085_1024x768.JPG IMG_5086_1024x768.JPG IMG_5087_1024x768.JPG IMG_5089_1024x768.JPG IMG_5090_1024x768.JPG

Attachments

• large_AnnieDukeWins_Large_.JPG
    large_AnnieDukeWins_Large_.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 644
  • IMG_5079_1024x768.JPG
    IMG_5079_1024x768.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_5091_1024x768.JPG
    IMG_5091_1024x768.JPG
    69.7 KB · Views: 457
Last edited:
It was quite a fun project. I'm happy it turned out so close to the original besides the omission of the 2nd dealer cutout. Time to screw the whole thing together and get it wrapped up so that it can make it's journey to your living room. I think you'll be very happy with the rail color when you see it in person. The color is called "Bone" and it almost looks pearl. From different angles it looks lighter and deeper, almost metallic.

Yes! I shipped a 4x8 table to Switzerland last year.

Will this become a standard table option on your site?

Great work as always Tony, looks like a fun table to build hope business is going well looks like it is! :D

Do you ship to the UK? :D
You can't go wrong with Tony Adam his tables are second to none but if yer looking at closer to home I'm a UK builder would save shipping costs from the USA all the best if you go with Tony tho as I say his tables are a work of art.

Will this become a standard table option on your site?

I don't think it will due to the fact that I don't think it will be a hot seller. I am always willing to build just about anything, so if I am contacted by anyone to build a heads up table I would never decline. I'm not going to bother adding it to my website though as an option.

Yes things are quite busy. Lots of tables on order and if you look closely at the 2nd to last photo in the OP, you can see about a dozen rails that I'm re-upholstering. Plus lots of other stuff around the shop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom