Interest PIATNIK - Bridge Jumbo - Seeking buyers (1 Viewer)

Would they ship a part of the order within EU? Even Austria is possible, I have family there.
This would make things a lot more interesting for us Euros I guess.

These are awesome cards. On a site full of poker players, we should be able to make this buy happen … LFG!

These are awesome cards. On a site full of poker players, we should be able to make this buy happen … LFG!
Im having a hard time, do we know what the backs will look like? Color decided upon? If Im buying 10+ setups, it matters.

Once we know Id advertise for a smaller groupbuy and hopefully reach the 75.

Im having a hard time, do we know what the backs will look like? Color decided upon? If Im buying 10+ setups, it matters.

Once we know Id advertise for a smaller groupbuy and hopefully reach the 75.
I think @MatB can let us know. Also, if durability matters to anyone, I’ve been using the deck Matt brought me for a few months now and it has held up amazingly well.

Just did a quick add up of the individuals buying full 75 set ups and those fronting a group buy of 75 set ups.

we are at 775 set ups right now. (need to be at 1500)

As for color and design of backs.I'm not dialing that in yet until we have at least 1200 committed set ups accounted for.
Yes it may help some people decide if they want them or not.
So if you're on the fence and want to buy 150 set ups based on the color of the backs, please look at the Pantone color charts and make suggestions.

For the actual design of the backs, I like the traditional one they (Piatnik) used for the discontinued Bridge/ Jumbo design. Same thing goes, if you want to suggest something please feel free .

That as all I got for now.

I need some cards! How many more do I need to buy to get this going?

@allvendors

Any vendors out there looking to sell Piatniks?

With half your inventory already accounted for / sold?

These really are awesome cards. And they are durable … I’ve been playing with the same deck for months. It would be a shame if we can’t make this work.

I didn't even know you all were trying to get this going. I personally don't need 75, but I'd happily take a couple dozen decks and be the contact for a smaller GB/reshipper etc for smaller # buyers CONUS only.

Thought of another vendor that has previous experience in selling thousands of decks of cards. Shall we inquire?

does anyone have actual pictures of the cards we would get? also, are the decks individually shrink wrapped?

They would come shrink wrapped and packaged in the traditional plastic black piatnik case with clear backs.

While I could very well be mistaken... I'm assuming this is it:
piat1.JPG

piat2.JPG

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom