Wanted Peach Roulettes (need to complete my rack) (2 Viewers)

RadicusScout

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hello friends! I am looking for 40 peach roulettes. The picture below is the most accurate representation of the color of these chips. They feel relatively "chunky" in weight (even milled) and are in pretty new'ish shape. Please let me know if you have any spares!

I can be talked into taking a full rack if don't want to break your rack.

Thank you!

This image best represents the color of these chips:
r1.jpg

Please help me complete this rack!
r2.jpg

Weight:
r3.jpg

Yea, I have some....
Are you sure those are peach?

To be honest, I really can't say they're officially peach. I've been trying to get a handle on the color but they're a mix of light pink and peach (in my most n00b estimate). The picture in the OP is the best color representation to the real chip. When I take photos they appear a different color. The thing that may also make it difficult is the edges are a bit dirty. I don't mind that too much as the face is pretty clean. It's been strange trying to color match these.

Could I see the nice Isle of Capris? I think (I hope!) they may match the chips I need.

I'm sitting here like an idiot with my chips up against my monitor trying to figure it out. :) I think the only way is to put these in the same room and see. I'll PM you.

I'm sitting here like an idiot with my chips up against my monitor trying to figure it out. :) I think the only way is to put these in the same room and see. I'll PM you.
yea, sadly computer monitors are not always very accurate. Sometimes they can be pretty misleading

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom