Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicusScout

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hello friends!

I have a few remaining Fun City cut cards for sale.
cutcards1.jpg

(each card has both designs; different design for the front and back)

I've had a lot of fun designing these cards and even more fun trading them. Some members have kindly reached out to me to purchase some of them so I want to make my remaining cards officially for sale.

I have the following amounts remaining:

*** ALL SOLD *** THANK YOU!

Each card is $2 and shipping is $1 for the US and $2 for international (up to ~3 cards in an envelope).

Thanks!

Last edited:

Nuhockey

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Cool - I have you down for 1 x Bridge and 1 x Poker. If @Ben8257 wants the 3 poker sizes then he takes the last poker sized cards. :( Perhaps he's willing to let one go?
Thanks @RadicusScout Yes if @Ben8257 claimed the 3 Poker sized cut cards I don't need to 100% have one so they can be his and I'll just take the 1 Bridge.

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Guys I was informed by Mike that I was already gifted a pair of each size a while back. I was too lazy to get out of bed and check last night. Rather see others get a set than for me to have extras (I thought I only had one of each size) still happy to honor my dibs and take anything left but again if its helping someone out I happily release any dibs I have here.

Happy Hump Day Gents!!

surfik

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I take 10 as agreed. This are great. I bought previously but was forced to hand it over to some of my regulars. The photo does not make them justice, they look and feel awesome.

RadicusScout

Straight
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Wow these are a great design. Are there chips to accompany them?
Thank you so much! I appreciate the kinds words and encouragement. No, there are no chips with this design. For the time being FCPC will most likely be a cut card and a (possible) dealer button design.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom