Found Peach or Arc Yellow Solids (3 singles) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rieguy

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
37   0   0
Update - Just looking for three arc yellow singles in similar condition to my last post below. Please PM if you can help, thanks!

Looking for a rack of peach or arc yellow solids. Milled are fine as the intention is to label. Little to no color-variation is preferred.

[removed]

Thanks and feel free to PM.

Last edited:
Bump. Still looking for as close to similar condition on the OP pics as possible.

Special thanks to the few who reached out with thorough PMs, it's appreciated.

4KmHR8W.jpg

Huge thanks to @biggantt!! You being you, thus having me indirectly bump this thread, resulted in the arc yellows being found! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you don't bring value to PCF.

(I got 97 so if anyone has a few singles, preferably milled and in similar condition to the below, please let me know. Going to shut this one down now though.)

GZzQ1JY.jpg

Huge thanks to @biggantt!! You being you, thus having me indirectly bump this thread, resulted in the arc yellows being found! Don't ever let anyone tell you that you don't bring value to PCF.

(I got 97 so if anyone has a few singles, preferably milled and in similar condition to the below, please let me know. Going to shut this one down now though.)

GZzQ1JY.jpg
please post family pic before you shut it down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom