GB Completed PCFDBGB08 - BIG TOP POKER CHIPS and DBs!!! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following up with people who expressed interest in the original thread posted by Toby, along with their original interest numbers. Let me know if you still wanted to order some of these items or not. I plan to close this group buy in one week.

As much as I love the design, I don’t own any BTPs and they don’t go with any of my existing sets, so I’m passing. Thanks for the original and follow-up tags. Appreciate you making sure I didn’t miss this. :)

Following up with people who expressed interest in the original thread posted by Toby, along with their original interest numbers. Let me know if you still wanted to order some of these items or not. I plan to close this group buy in one week.
No longer interested. Thanks for following up though.

Thanks @Himewad for the follow-up. Will skip out on this buy.

About four days left until I close out the ordering process and start collecting payments. Those payment requests should go out on Monday, and once payments are received, I will place the order.

For those who are ordering dealer buttons, not many people are ordering them this time around, so the price is going to be about a dollar higher than originally posted because we definitely won't be getting the biggest quantity discount price. Also, we aren't at the MOQ for each DB, but even if we don't hit 10 of each DB, I'll go ahead and order 10 of each. I should be able to sell them or use them as trade bait over time. That way, you can all get your rolling edge printing.

Finally, if we get a couple hundred more accessory chips ordered over the next few days, we might be able to knock the chip price down by 10c per chip.

For those who are ordering dealer buttons, not many people are ordering them this time around, so the price is going to be about a dollar higher than originally posted because we definitely won't be getting the biggest quantity discount price. Also, we aren't at the MOQ for each DB, but even if we don't hit 10 of each DB, I'll go ahead and order 10 of each. I should be able to sell them or use them as trade bait over time. That way, you can all get your rolling edge printing.

Finally, if we get a couple hundred more accessory chips ordered over the next few days, we might be able to knock the chip price down by 10c per chip.
Please cancel my for the DBs only. I remembered I bought a set already from you and got the cream-colored DB recently. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom