SOLD PCF Topper (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got my hands on one of these bad boys and let me just say that it is the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiznit! Much better than anything on eBay and Amazon. Can’t wait to get it into play.
Couldn't agree more!! Have had multiple experiences playing on these! They stick well too...you forget it's a topper sometimes

Given that Zaki (@horseshoez) and I live in the same town, I'm assuming that @arch3r's $40 shipment from Virginia to California is the one I just saw at his house yesterday. From Indiana, probably a similar cost I would think. Unless someone local reaches out STAT, I'll just bite the bullet on shipping and be happy to get one of these.

Given that Zaki (@horseshoez) and I live in the same town, I'm assuming that @arch3r's $40 shipment from Virginia to California is the one I just saw at his house yesterday. From Indiana, probably a similar cost I would think. Unless someone local reaches out STAT, I'll just bite the bullet on shipping and be happy to get one of these.
Ceramic Mike said his shipped at $17. Hoping to replicate that.

Get this man a table topper before he goes Taz and destroys this whole zip code. NOW! lol

FYI they do (barely) fit in these triangular boxes commonly used for golf clubs. I think if you were to roll it as tight as possible it would be an easy fit, very snug if as-is from original shipment.

93874A98-88A8-42A5-8718-827AB08D9349.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom