Status
Not open for further replies.

BarrieJ3

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 95.5%
63   3   1
Whenever there are samples or GBs I always try and grab extras to sell or give away later (I hate missing out and occasionally have had people with extras help out).

So here’s a PCF topper. Someone had dibs back in the day but I can’t find out who and it’s been months, so here’s one up for grabs! (I had 2 extra, but after just opening this awesomeness, I had to keep an extra. Big ups to Tommy for these. Price is what I paid, $61.50 (paid $184.65 for 3) plus shipping to you. US/Canada

That’s a lot of unnecessary information, might be related to UKcollector.

08D45479-3F2D-48D2-B0BC-C0ECC143311C.jpeg

9F30AC9D-20DA-4D0F-B5C1-3750F307557C.jpeg

How thick is it? Is it very padded?
I can let someone else answer. I just sat down with it for a moment, dealt some cards and moved chips. Pretty great quality, feels padded just the right amount to peek cards and such, but not enough to depress to the point of toppling chips and whatnot.

You play over that table with the topper? How is it? I'm asking bc i got the exact same table

They are really thick and padded. At least 2x as thick as a mouse pad, maybe a little more than that. I gave away my old table topper when I got one of these.

these are like using a regular table .... and once you use one of them, the Amazon ones become garbage (I have three Amazon tops that will hardly ever get used again)
Oh yeah compared to my other one this is a god send. There’s no question regarding quality of these. If someone needs one they should take it, really am just trying to hook someone up since I’ll never use a third.

I can let someone else answer. I just sat down with it for a moment, dealt some cards and moved chips. Pretty great quality, feels padded just the right amount to peek cards and such, but not enough to depress to the point of toppling chips and whatnot.
Its worth having

I just wanted to know shipping costs. Oh well. I sent a PM.
Well crap. Sorry didn’t see, and I don’t quite get how the “dibs” works. As in, would someone PMing about shipping price take precedent over someone stating they’ll take it on thread?

Either way I’ve ended up on the losing side of dibs battles quite a lot recently, and it sucks. If you want it and have a need, I can relinquish my other extra. I still have a rectangle one on the way anyways.

Nah it's fine let the other guys have it. I'm not in desperate need or anything I only use my cheapy one when we have over 3 tables. It's not a big deal.

If anyone knows best way to ship this, let me know. I’ll take measurements and look online later.
You might be able to roll it up real tight and ship in one of those hard cardboard type mailers used for large photographs, posters, and engineering documents etc. Like large cylindrical shape with a cap on each end

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom