SOLD PCF Topper (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadicusScout

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Hi friends, I recently picked up a Barrington so my full sized PCF topper (70”X 35”) is for sale. It's practically new and have been unfurled only twice - once to play a quick game of blackjack and now to take these pictures. Smoke / pet free household. $130 Shipped CONUS. Thanks!

PCFTopper1.jpg

PCFTopper2.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like these were $50 new, but are now discontinued, hence the $130 price?

Anyone know why they were discontinued?

Shipping is expensive in a big tube. I think it cost me like $40 to ship one. $130 shipped is a good price. These toppers are excellent. Very thick worth lots of cushion but not so much that chips topple over. The surface is smooth and cards glide easily. If I didn’t already have 3 I would buy at this price since it includes shipping.

Shipping is expensive in a big tube. I think it cost me like $40 to ship one. $130 shipped is a good price. These toppers are excellent. Very thick worth lots of cushion but not so much that chips topple over. The surface is smooth and cards glide easily. If I didn’t already have 3 I would buy at this price since it includes shipping.
$40 shipped from within the US??? Yikes!!!

I probably did priority
I don't ever remember them being $50... I thought like $80 and $35 ish for shipping... it definitely wasn't cheap and they are top of the line. The newer ones are much thinner from these later group buys.
I’ll take it. PM incoming.
You won't regret it!

Like @joeyshin I have 3 or 4 of them! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom