PCF Table Toppers (1 Viewer)

TX_Golf_N_Poker

Straight Flush
Tourney Director
Supporter
Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is another group buy scheduled for table toppers. and when? I just missed the last one and every time one is listed in the classifieds, it sells within minutes. It seems like our little family here has grown a lot in the past six months, and I believe we could easily support another group buy. My personal preference would be for oval, rather than rectangular. So if anyone is in the know on the timing of the next buy, please share here.

Another option, if possible, would be to do one that allows for personalized graphics. Sort of like the cards mold chips group buy. We have so many custom sets being produced right now, I would bet nearly everyone in that GB would be interested in a custom table topper that matches their new chips. I sure would.

A good quality 6mm-thick topper is good enough to build a table around.

I wonder if @Tommy could share the manufacturer's contact details, so each member could order whatever they needed, either in terms of themes or dimensions, like 90x150cm rectangular or 116x226cm oval etc.

Needless to say it has not been financially possible to get these in Europe from China through the US, paying double Customs fees and shipping costs encompassing the whole globe; unless another member swallowed considerable loss.

A good quality 6mm-thick topper is good enough to build a table around.

I wonder if @Tommy could share the manufacturer's contact details, so each member could order whatever they needed, either in terms of themes or dimensions, like 90x150cm rectangular or 116x226cm oval etc.

Needless to say it has not been financially possible to get these in Europe from China through the US, paying double Customs fees and shipping costs encompassing the whole globe; unless another member swallowed considerable loss.
Yes it would be nice to know who the supplier is for purpose of ordering custom designs or for you guys outside the US. I've been poking around Alibaba some, but not having a lot of luck. Seems like lots of these Chinese companies are very poor at responding to inquiries.

AND... Another topper listed in the classifieds, and sold in 11 minutes. Of course, before I saw it. This one was even oval... And it was in a city where I am going to be tomorrow! Could have even avoided shipping costs!!! Darn you @Pinkdan !!! LOL!

AND... Another topper listed in the classifieds, and sold in 11 minutes. Of course, before I saw it. This one was even oval... And it was in a city where I am going to be tomorrow! Could have even avoided shipping costs!!! Darn you @Pinkdan !!! LOL!

I’m a degenerate who refreshes PCF way too much...

1604074668009.gif

I’m a degenerate who refreshes PCF way too much...

View attachment 564670
Seriously, I just wish we could find out who the supplier of these was. My ideal would be to get one that is custom with my own logo on it. Although I'm forgetting that I just bought an inexpensive table, so maybe I should just concentrate on getting a custom felt for that and redoing it.

Seriously, I just wish we could find out who the supplier of these was. My ideal would be to get one that is custom with my own logo on it. Although I'm forgetting that I just bought an inexpensive table, so maybe I should just concentrate on getting a custom felt for that and redoing it.
A custom table topper would be a really great idea!

Interested in participating.
Thanks. I was hoping @Tommy would reply and tell us if there is another PCF GB in the works. I do still want one, and would also be interested in having a custom topper made with my personal logo, but I did just recently buy a table, so I'm not quite as motivated as I was when I first posted this. My next priority is a custom felt for my table.

Congrats on the table. I have one of the folding boards types but really like the idea of a think "mousepad" topper. Its easier to store and transport as well.
I will post a wanted on the classifieds, but if they plan to do another group buy I can wait. I don't mind rectangle or oval.

Thanks. I was hoping @Tommy would reply and tell us if there is another PCF GB in the works. I do still want one, and would also be interested in having a custom topper made with my personal logo, but I did just recently buy a table, so I'm not quite as motivated as I was when I first posted this. My next priority is a custom felt for my table.

Sorry, just seeing this now. It is better to PM me as tags/alerts get lost quickly for me. I'll probably do another ordered in Jan. I ordered some PCF mouse pads from them last month. Still waiting for those.

Thank you. I will keep an eye out for your next Group Buy thread around January. If I can pick one up earlier from a member I will, but will still be in for a spare to keep at my folks house when you do the GB.

Would be in for a rectangular topper!
Rectangular all the way

Sorry, just seeing this now. It is better to PM me as tags/alerts get lost quickly for me. I'll probably do another ordered in Jan. I ordered some PCF mouse pads from them last month. Still waiting for those.
I can’t wait!! Are you going to offer rectangle and oval??

How many mouse pads did you order?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom