Interest PCF Topper group buy interest (1 Viewer)

What shape topper would you order?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would likely be in. Definitely not round for me. Could go either oval or rectangle. What’s the size of each? Do we know?

I would likely be in. Definitely not round for me. Could go either oval or rectangle. What’s the size of each? Do we know?
No details. I stumbled across a post that eluded to a January buy. Fingers crossed for oval or rectangle for me.

I did a little search and found posts from 3 previous group buys. (oddly numbered 2, 3 & 4, so I didn't find the original) These began in Feb 2018, May 2019 and March 2020. All three were for rectangular toppers, so I feel that the oval is overdue!

Depending on diameter (prefer 48") round would be my second choice.

You probably should have said "interest thread" instead of "group buy" in your title. And not posted it in the Group Buy forum.

I didn’t post it in a group buy forum. Apologies over the Symantec’s. I didn’t mean to do any harm.
No harm done. I see you're quite new here. Just giving a little guidance. Glad to see a new member jumping right in and getting involved. We're glad you're here.

I did a little search and found posts from 3 previous group buys. (oddly numbered 2, 3 & 4, so I didn't find the original) These began in Feb 2018, May 2019 and March 2020. All three were for rectangular toppers, so I feel that the oval is overdue!

Depending on diameter (prefer 48") round would be my second choice.
The ovals were supposed to be rectangles but the company made ovals. That is how I have an oval and rectangle. Need 2 round toppers in the 54”-60” range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom