PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came back from across the border with these beauties!

20180412_011451.jpg

I like these so much more than I thought I would... I should've ordered more... d'oh!

Thank you so much Tommy for going out of your way from start to finish to get these into our hands sooner even when you didn't have to. (y) :thumbsup:

@pokerpig has my 75 x T500s and I have his missing 50 x T1k and 5 x T25k but do not have his 20 x T5k. I am going to send him 20 from my set so send them to me.

Let me know if you have any extra T5ks.

I still have 9 x T25 and 10 x T100 left over that belong to someone.

Thanks!

Last edited:
what tracking system do you use? is this with usps

That's from Stamps.com tracking. Same info was on usps.com and canadapost.ca.

Hooray, an update!

upload_2018-4-12_9-19-1.png

Wait, what? It took almost 48 hours to go from Philly to Queens? Did they WALK? :mad::mad:

I have noticed that the colors do rub off on the white when shuffling a lot. Probably could use a magic eraser to fix although I haven’t tested yet.

image.jpg

I have noticed that the colors do rub off on the white when shuffling a lot. Probably could use a magic eraser to fix although I haven’t tested yet.

View attachment 166921

Maybe some colors do it more than others? I've been shuffling the 5 Year chips for 2 months now and don't see any color transfer.

IMG_20180412_141035.jpg
IMG_20180412_141110.jpg

Maybe some colors do it more than others? I've been shuffling the 5 Year chips for 2 months now and don't see any color transfer.

View attachment 166931 View attachment 166932

Not saying this is what happened, just a hypothesis: maybe even the slightest amount of clay dust mixed with mineral oil, skin oil, any moisture = a transferable ink?

My hypothesis is like Kensco's. My boxes had some residual marks, and I think leftover micro fine dust is the culprit and not color transfer or bleed. I would not be surprised if I was wrong, though.

Got mine today in fine shape, except that the $50 chip was broken, and apparently spontaneously vaporized after I left it in the kitchen for just a minute with my wife.

Do you have any spares as replacements?

The LFRB showed up yesterday and the MFRB arrived today. Everything packed well and the counts are exact. Thanks again @Tommy for putting this together, these chips are quite a lot better than I had anticipated.

Pics to follow.

Paulson (and BCC) dark blues are notorious for color transfer. No surprise to me that the T100 chips may mark up the white spots.

Paulson (and BCC) dark blues are notorious for color transfer. No surprise to me that the T100 chips may mark up the white spots.
Yeah it’s not terrible .... the white is so damn bright that anything would show up on it.

Got mine yesterday. They're great. 100 chips do have lots of chip dust that seems to come off fairly easily and isn't really nasty looking. I dusted them the oiled them. Still a bit of transfer but seems to come off easily.

Only other concern is in some lighting the 500 look close to the 5000, however, if that's my only complaint, this endeavor is a huge success imo. Fine chips. Hoping to get them in play tonight. (unthinkably as a cash set!)

No extras arrived. Quantities are dead on.

Also, they fit the Unique racks PERFECTLY!

Thank again Thomas!

Last edited:
Looks like I will be letting go of my set. I bought these before I started trimming my sets and have decided that these are best in someone’s hands that will use them. Thought I would post here to see if anyone that has expressed interest in wanting more in this thread is interested before I list in classifieds. I will give breakdown va PM.

Looks like I will be letting go of my set. I bought these before I started trimming my sets and have decided that these are best in someone’s hands that will use them. Thought I would post here to see if anyone that has expressed interest in wanting more in this thread is interested before I list in classifieds. I will give breakdown va PM.
I'm looking for 40 t5000s

I think they'd still be pretty close without oil. On the other hand the 500 look amazing after some oil. We had to use T1000 as hundo chips for cash. Didn't think we'd need to break out hundo chips at quarter/quarter, with three racks of pink and blue but it was an outta hand game.

IMG_20180414_010124.jpg
IMG_20180414_004518.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom