PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot mine where I asked how many more do I add of T5 to the already perfect 600 count set
And to address your question.....

If planning on using the T5s for just a single table tournament, you'd need to add 100 x T5. If wanting to use a T5-base structure for two tables, then you'd need 200x T5 and would also need to bump up the T25 count to 200 chips (planning on a 10/10/7 breakdown for base T1000 stacks, plus however many T500s you wanted to add if creating larger stacks).

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D and here we go......

Should also consider renaming the set to Kitchen Tournament of 1000 Cooks. :p
Now you knew that was going to happen...t’was inevitable. I’m just busting his balls anyway. I’m only in for a sample set.

Oh MAN! Seems like an amazing price for inlaid clays. I'm going to have to think hard about this as a replacement to my Majestic set.

One question I haven't seen asked or answered yet... Would there be any way to add on at a later date aside from the secondary market?

So they are BCC colors (which is awesome), but what chip recipe are they using, BCC or Paulson?

So they are BCC colors (which is awesome), but what chip recipe are they using, BCC or Paulson?
I can tell you that these smell very much like like RHC chips, which have a very distinct smell IMO.

Never handled or smelled a BCC chip though.

End of the month week and 5 days notice! Why do you do this to me?
Hopefully ill be getting an order in this weekend

Did you asked for a (matching) 50 mm clay dealer button? They might do it with a larger order behind.

Are international orders ok for you?
I have to check first how much chips the different international flat rat boxes can hold. Or does anybody know?

Are international orders ok for you?
I have to check first how much chips the different international flat rat boxes can hold. Or does anybody know?

Yes.

Med - 600 + spares
Lrg - 900 + spares

900 chips is really pushing the 20 lb international limit, especially if it's double-boxed with lots of padding.

Ahh, right. I forgot about the weight limit.

Yeeeeeess! Thanks for making this happen! What a great initiative. The chips look gorgeous!! :)

So I guess getting a T2.50 chip because I like to play alternative levels like 2.50/5.00 is out of the question.... ;););)

ducks.....
23n0p7.jpg

So conflicted.

Do I play tourneys? No.
Do I need ANOTHER tourney set? No.
Should I be spending money on chips right now? No.
Will I survive if my wife finds out. No.

Do I want more chips. Yes.
Do I like these chips. Yes.
Are these a good value. Yes.

Edit: Do I need a bcc set. Yes

Last edited:
So conflicted.

Do I play tourneys? No.
Do I need ANOTHER tourney set? No.
Should I be spending money on chips right now? No.
Will I survive if my wife finds out. No.

Do I want more chips. Yes.
Do I like these chips. Yes.
Are these a good value. Yes.

the thoughts of many :)

Great looking chips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom