PCF PROMO Tourney Set - Ordering Closed (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Samples have arrived. They are great!

IMG_20180409_145137.jpg

edit: words

Last edited:
How do they stack and shuffle?

Do they feel slippery because of the larger inlay?

Stack great. No issues with them being slick at all.

Shuffle is tight, but that is because they are new and have sharp edges. After a little bit of play with them, they will be awesome.

Now I'm kinda regretting not getting a full set. I like them much better than I thought I would.

Mine are through customs on the US side. In Mississauga, says eta is the 16th but i hope they're being generous.

Usually Ont to my city is like 2-3 days so here's hoping they show at the end of the week.

In better news my Unique racks show as delivered today. Pretty good timing.

To those who have chips in hand, start a official PCF Promo chip pr0n thread?
I want starting stack shots. ;)

Please check your orders when you get them.
Looking for 76 x T500s for the meetup giveaway set going to @justsomedude.

I also have 66 chips left over . These are not extras. It looks like someone got 10 extra of something too.

10 x T25
1 x T100
50 x T1000
5 x T25K

I'll be covering the return shipping of course. I suspect I made the error yesterday morning. Was keeping an eye on my two little ones while the wife ran to the store.

Thanks!

1 x T500 has been found! 75 more to go!

The eagle has landed!!!

Awesome chips @Tommy ! As always, you kicked it out of the park brother. Colors are out of this world although I the Orange/Yellow/LighBlue can definitely benefit from a little wiping because of the dust. Amazing all around man.

I checked all quantities and everything was on the dot. (y) :thumbsup:

THANK YOU for everything you do, my friend.

Last edited:
All chips and chocolate :p accounted for...no extras here. Chips are better than expected. Thanks again @Tommy!

Chips received and they are superb! I echo everyone's sentiments here, especially to say that I wish I had ordered more! Thanks again so much!

EDIT: All numbers are exactly correct, no extras none missing.

Last edited:
Magnificent. Colors pop. Edges so sharp I’m wearing gloves to avoid the cuts. Thanks Tommy. No extras or shortages on the shipment.

Just in time for my monthly tournament tomorrow. My donkeys will be braying with delight.
F174E067-F066-4251-B6AC-3A4A6F44D511.jpeg

Excited for mine to arrive. I won’t lament the inability to buy more, I’m happy that I was able to join in at all (y) :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom