PCF PROMO Tourney Sample Sets - Sample Sets Only! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psypher1000

Straight Flush
Reaction score
Sample order window is now closed.

Pricing for each sample set is $5.97 USD. Please send all funds via Paypal F&F to bygood1000@gmail.com

BE SURE TO PUT YOUR USER NAME IN THE COMMENT FIELD!

DO NOT TYPE PCF IN THE COMMENT FIELD!

Payment must be received by Tuesday, 2/6, at 11am Eastern.

pcf_bcc_tour_set1g-png.150692

These are the same type of chips as the PCF 5 Year chip. Made by GPI using BCC colors at the same manufacturing plant that Paulson chips are made.

I will be handling sample set orders.

If you are ordering a playable set, please include your sample set orders with the numbers you provided to Tommy directly.

To order, please send Psypher1000 a PM (please do not attempt to place orders within this thread) with the following information:
  • How many sample sets you want
  • Your name and shipping address

Order deadline is Sunday 2/4/18 11:00pm est. (NY Time)
Payment deadline is Tuesday 2/6/18 11am est. (NY Time)

The only amount due on Monday is the price for the chips. Shipping/reshipping will be determined once the order is made, and all shipping/reshipping/other fees will be collected at a later time.

Pricing ended up at $5.97/sample set. Base pricing does not include shipping, reshipping, or fees, and is subject to change based on total order numbers (see below).

PRICING

Volume gave us pricing at 85c/denom, save for the T25k which was 87c each.

$315 total setup fee ($45 setup fee per denom) for the seven chip designs. This is spread across the entire group order.
J5's artwork fee will be covered in whole by @Tommy
Shipping and re-ship to you *not* included in the per-chip pricing listed above.

PAYMENT

Payment is now due for the chip portion of your order. S&H will be collected later.

Pricing for each sample set is $5.97 USD. Please send all funds via Paypal F&F to bygood1000@gmail.com

Current Orders
upload_2018-2-5_6-42-16.png

Last edited:
OP updated with current orders. Please check for your name and ensure that the quantity I have for you is accurate.

If you do not see your name there, that means I either don't have or didn't receive a PM from you. Be sure to get me your order in a PM along with your name and mailing address.

OP updated with current orders and to reflect a new payment deadline. Per Tommy, an extra day has been added for payment.

"Keep Calm and Get Samples'

Maybe I should decide to get a sample set before I decide to get a sample set?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom