SOLD PCF Newbie Scavenger Hunt - Free Chip Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm NOT in (exceeding the post maximum) , but wanted to say:
  • Great idea
  • Awesome display of contribution to the community
  • Nice to see you welcoming and rewarding new members
  • Thanks for doing this!
My next one will not be based on posts, but rather time because I feel like using post count is penalizing someone for being active. I thought about that too late.

This was a great idea @shorticus. I might copy it, or do something similar. Gotta figure out what to offer.

Wow,

Such a cool giveaway! Very nice of you:tup:

Good luck to the eventual winner!

@Saoliver ,I Wana do something for my 1 year on PCF too. Can't come up with anything. Once I get all the goods together that I will be giving away, maybe we can bounce ideas off one another.

My next one will not be based on posts, but rather time because I feel like using post count is penalizing someone for being active. I thought about that too late.
Actually I think having maximum rather than minimum post requirements isn't a bad idea every once in a while. Good way to welcome and encourage new members that are just getting their feet wet and may have been uneasy to stick their necks out with posts. But a maximum time requirement works for newcomers as well, no matter how prolific a poster they are (or aren't), so may be the better way to go in the future.

Similar to @Jeevansluck and @Saoliver, I'm working on ideas for a giveaway for some booty that I just scored in another giveaway (kind of community re-gifting). I like the idea of targeting it to newer chippers.

Just out of sheer curiosity, did the scavenger hunt introduce you to the P*'s events, or did you know about them before you went through the scavanger hunt? @BEANO52 @Stinger44

Just out of sheer curiosity, did the scavenger hunt introduce you to the P*'s events, or did you know about them before you went through the scavanger hunt? @BEANO52 @Stinger44

I've been signed up far a couple weeks, just yet to have tried it, was fun even being completely rigged.

Just kidding ya'll, I'll be back with a vengeance ! :tup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom